Old 05-04-2008   #1
Animal
Wake up and smell the revolution
Newbie Member

Animal is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation HELP - MODDING SOS

First of all, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place or something. I'm a complete newbie so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm trying to download the 3-in-1 Main.scm mod for GTA III ("http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads?p=file&id=842"). It's a rar file, right? So I got winrar to open it but it keeps screwing up. Is it a corrupt file, or is it just me? In any case, it says 5000 people have downloaded it, so SOMEBODY must have the file. Could someone send me it (jlgoddard77@btinternet.com) or could you check the download? Don't ask me why I'm still playing III.

Can you help?
Joe G
Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #2
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
I think it's a corrupt file - I just tried opening it myself with 7-zip and an error came up. Thanks for reporting it - I'm not sure where else you can get that file from though.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Sorry about that - Mouldy's right, it seems corrupt, and I can't find the mod anywhere else on the net. I probably found this in 2002