Old 04-28-2008   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
My order is CLOSED!

From ebgames.com

I got overnight shipping.
Problem is, i wont be home tomorrow, so can i write the UPS guy a note with my signature?
Or later on in the day, could i go to my local UPS shop and pick it up?

Tips, guys, thanks.
Old 04-28-2008   #2
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty sure that you can't, you will just have to go and pick it up from the UPS store or wait until they deliver the game again. Just make sure to bring something to prove it's your package.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: AUAnonymous
Hahahah, mai roflcopter, it goas soi soi soi soi soi so
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #3
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
most times you don't need a signature go get it, unless it's stuff like alcohol, i think
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008   #4
Raziaar
Newbie Member

Raziaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah most of the time they will just drop it off in your mailbox or behind your screen door or on your doorstep without needing a signing. I haven't signed for a package in a long time, and have still had dozens upon dozens come through.

The only ones that usually need signing are high ticket items.
Raziaar is offline   Reply With Quote