Old 05-03-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Achievement Help Thread

Maybe this can be sticky, I don't know, but it could prove very useful.

I'm basically using this thread for us to help each other with Achievements, not cheating, but just giving tips and advice.

The main ones that are bugging me now are:

Gobble Gobble Completed
Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling. - I've tried the hard way and after looking at a few guides on YouTube, I do exactly what they say and still nothing.

Rolled Over
Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash. - Any place inparticular this can be achieved?

Chain Reaction Completed
You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds. - I've done this countless times with more than 10 vehicles and I blew them all up really quickly and still no achievement.

You Got The Message
Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message. - I've done all of the Exotic Export Missions for Brucie but no way to do them via text.

All help appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by CB; 05-03-2008 at 10:40 AM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #2
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Helitours?

From what I can see, there are 6 spaces, and you need to go on all of them for the Achievement. But I only ever see choopers in 3 of the possible 6. WTF??!?!

Old 05-03-2008   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Shouldn't this be in your other thread, since it's you requiring help for an acheivement?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #4
CB

Well I've been on 5 now and nothing has happened.

Old 05-03-2008   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
/Threads merged
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #6
CB

Thanks nemesis

I just tried the Rolled Over one in FIA, by hitting the little yellow humps at high speed with only one half of the car, rolled about 6 times and no Achievement.

Edit: You Got The Message

How do I get the text messages to be able to find and deliver these vehicles?

Last edited by CB; 05-03-2008 at 12:46 PM..