Old 04-28-2008   #1
Wrighty

Wrighty is an unknown quantity at this point
www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com

One of the in-game websites, it has maps of all of the hidden features, such as
pigeons, random characters, text message cars
, weapons, armour and health pick ups. Quite useful, I've taken pictures on my digital camera (of my TV screen) for future reference when I'm going after that 100%
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Haha, that is awesome. By any change you can post those pics?

edit: some one else posted it on the web...

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/i...howtopic=10544

Last edited by ktr; 04-28-2008 at 12:51 PM..
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
the map semes full up with alot of stuff to find
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
That is pretty damn awesome, seems Rockstar have saved peoples time by already doing the maps for us and having them on the in game internet!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is alot better this way than us just putting the codes in and then looking for a map like we normal do with all the unlock's on them. Man they have thought of everything. Big Respect
Old 04-28-2008   #6
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
This might come in handy. I remember that I wanted to search the hidden packages or something else and that I'd have to go downstairs, acces the internet, ...
This could save a lot of time.
Old 04-28-2008   #7
d_winch
Newbie Member

d_winch is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I just screen capped the maps, they look a little easier to see the dots than the previosly posted versions.
Sorry for the low res. but I'm sure someone else will upload some better ones in the future.

Armor
Health
Pigeons 1
Pigeons 2
Places
Strangers
Unique Stunt Jumps
Text Message Cars
Weapons

Last edited by d_winch; 04-28-2008 at 02:20 PM..
d_winch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz for the links and images dude
Old 04-28-2008   #9
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktr View Post
Haha, that is awesome. By any change you can post those pics?

edit: some one else posted it on the web...

http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/i...howtopic=10544

if u look at some of the replies in the pic i think theres an easter egg i found in them
look at the names, could Phil1988 be Phil Cassidy?
Old 04-28-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

Is rockstar making it a real site here is the link to it
Old 04-28-2008   #11
Wrighty

Wrighty is an unknown quantity at this point
no, its just an in-game site. like the myroom website.
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #12
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
Is rockstar making it a real site here is the link to it
I doubt Rockstar would register a domain and let it sit with ads and a domain seller.

Registrant:
Private Registration
ATTN: WHATTHEYDONOTWANTYOUTOKNOW.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: WHATTHEYDONOTWANTYOUTOKNOW.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Private Registration
ATTN: WHATTHEYDONOTWANTYOUTOKNOW.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 13-Aug-2010.
Record created on 13-Aug-2007.
Database last updated on 28-Apr-2008 17:45:23 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS45.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.23
NS46.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.144.23

http://whois.domaintools.com/whatthe...tyoutoknow.com
Old 04-28-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

oh ok because rockstar always sign up new sites for a new gta game
Old 04-28-2008   #14
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i know, but that site looks like it's been grabber by a domain reseller. Rockstar would least have the courtesy to do something a bit more professional if there wasn't any content uploaded yet.
Old 04-28-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

true so the sites we know are the only ones we are getting that is col