Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
When is it safe to go online

Hey people, got the game today, just wondering when it's safe to go online?

I know its out in AUS and NZ now.. im in England.. and i got a legit copy for the PS3.

Im not going to bother starting missions proper until the social club.. no time released for that yet ether?
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
It's been "safe" to go online for as long as it has been possible to buy the game in stores (so that's been about a week). If you don't have a pirate copy and your console is not modified, go online now. Please do come back and tell us how the multiplayer is though!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Neil lets be serious man, he ain't coming back.
hahaha
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
Neil lets be serious man, he ain't coming back.
hahaha
haha, my bro is on it now, so ill shoot on and try it out.

Edit - Right guys, im on Free Mode online now. GOD it's good. Full city, i started off with a hand gun, police car came speeding down street after another dude, so i just started opening fire.

The customization for your character is kinda poor.. but still. You can invite your friends for games stuff like that, and the menu for choosing your online mode is all via the mobile phone. Also it gives you information in the top corner about the modes.

No lag what so ever. Excellent online!

Last edited by TheJordanJames; 04-28-2008 at 10:36 AM..
Old 04-28-2008   #5
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJordanJames View Post
The customization for your character is kinda poor.. but still.
well you unlock more stuff the more you play, so GET BUSY!
Old 04-28-2008   #6
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

Trying different modes now, not many people online, so your just waiting for people to join your room. I guess tomorrow will be different.
Old 04-28-2008   #7
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, the more people get the game the more entertaining it'll be I'm sure.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
the stroke of midnight on april 29th.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote