Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2008   #121
frosheet
Newbie Member

frosheet is an unknown quantity at this point
My top seven wish list:
1. The tumbler from the new Batman movies, lol
2. TANKS
3. New cloths for multiplayer/singleplayer
4. A new weapon set
5. More quests
6. Funnier comics at the comedy club in Algonquin
7. Airplanes

Gracias
frosheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #122
GWB_FTW
President of the United States of America and Commander of the Free World
Banned

GWB_FTW can only hope to improve
They should really make use of some good spots in the city, like them cool clubs (maybe buying one?), resturants, being able to BUY cars from car dealerships and also you could perhaps go inside that Gruppe Sechs HQ in Alderney and track Gruppe Sechs cars so you could hunt them down..
Aswell as the usual; another clothing store, some new episodes, couple of new weapons and new cars.
GWB_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #123
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i would love if they added carcer city

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #124
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I wish it to be completely free.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008   #125
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I think mainly I want cool stuff to spend money on.. besides hospital visits.

So like everyone else said... weapons, cars, clothing. Just more badass stuff.
Old 08-09-2008   #126
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I would like if they had a downloadable content for more intense thunder storms.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #127
Trooper

Trooper is an unknown quantity at this point
I notice a ton of unused features...more or less the cars. Most of the more powerful cars have a noticeable redline and overrev..why not randomize a manual trans for some of the sportier cars and add a greater feel to the game...honestly over 35% of the average cars in the US are stick.

Also..I noticed ton of work put into the interiors of cars...they look amazing...we should have a full 360 panning ability in first person view to admire and appreciate.

I want to NEED money..sure int he beginning you realize how broke you are..but the same thing as every other GTA...I beat the storyline...Im running around with 1.5 mill.....what do I do with it?...houses?cars?prison bail?=S

Lastly...I want turning signals on my car =(

Last edited by Trooper; 08-16-2008 at 03:51 PM..
Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008   #128
-JB-
Newbie Member

-JB- is an unknown quantity at this point
90% of people in this thread are missing the point. Episodic DLC is the only confirmed DLC. Episodes.

Episode: A happening that is distinctive in a series of related events.

So no new features, storylines. I predict a whole new story arc, possibly with Niko as the Protagonist. We haven't met all of the mafia families in LC. I'm hoping for 5-6 missions that form a mini storyline, maybe with a few new characters.
-JB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #129
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Sam houser did say that he isnt for giving people a few new features and taking their money for nothing.
I think we will get about 15 new missions, new races, weapons and cars.

I HOPE we will get a new safehouse or two (please a mansion), a managable buisness and something to bloody do!
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #130
animehater1
Newbie Member

animehater1 is an unknown quantity at this point
A lot of what I want has already been mentioned but on top of it all I definitely want Niko to have his American dream. I'm talking Properties and his own gang after he knocks off Petrovic or somebody. I would also love some more out doors I mean while it seems everyone hated the Woods in SA I loved them because there I could really explore and really feel like a real outdoors man.

Also, I just realized. This game definitely needs better non story girlfriends Liberated woman is a spoiled slut witch, Soboho is just plain slutty, and Lawchick is a rude Liberal from her profile so I just never bothered going past the first date with her. I would be the greatest thing ever if you could date Alejandra (The chick who always says hi to you in the broker internet cafe) because she's so damn nice.

Last edited by animehater1; 08-23-2008 at 08:53 PM..
animehater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #131
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd expect a lot of 'new' stuff in the way of cars, music and missions. I would be extremely surprised if this installment included a brand new city, however, I would not be surprised if Rock* decided to include more of Alderney or even Staten Island. Making a new city at this moment would be counterproductive to the overall profitability of the IV franchise, since so much of the install base will not be able to enjoy (buy) this DLC.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #132
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard parachutes will be one of the features... can anyone confirm or deny this?
Old 08-27-2008   #133
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEvanator View Post
i heard parachutes will be one of the features... can anyone confirm or deny this?
Nothing, has been confirmed yet, sir.
Old 08-28-2008   #134
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Nothing, has been confirmed yet, sir.
thanks, i havent been keepiong up with this DLC
Old 08-28-2008   #135
GmikeTaylorA
Newbie Member

GmikeTaylorA is an unknown quantity at this point
interlinked GTA

GTA: USA...
Fly from Liberty City to Vice City to San Andreas with some more places in between!!!!!!
GmikeTaylorA is offline   Reply With Quote