Old 06-02-2008   #91
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBRANIGAN View Post
a mission something like the movie 'warriors'

can only use public transport for short trips, gang controlled areas, all gangs very hostile possibly allow some gang members to follow you. only a one off mission,........... i realize its grand theft auto

start at the prison, get back to the ferris wheel, it'll be during a police strike so very few about except near stations, and a toxic spill will prevent swimming

possibly limit the weapons and health/armour too, forcing you into a bit of melee combat to save ammo, only for the mission though

can you dig it?
Not bad, but how about a Mini Game where you work with the Cops rather than for them?

Let me explain; You can call a friend of Frank McCreary's as he left a good word in for you. The cops sometimes have to catch criminals that only a criminal can catch (Dexter ) You search his/her apartment for clues and evidence, and when you have enough, you kit up with NOOSE and help take him/her down for a generous award.

There are sometimes major crime lords who will have armies where you will have the option to move up alone or work co-operatively with the NOOSE.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #92
johnnydanger
jOHNNyDANGER

johnnydanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Let me explain; You can call a friend of Frank McCreary's as he left a good word in for you. The cops sometimes have to catch criminals that only a criminal can catch (Dexter ) You search his/her apartment for clues and evidence, and when you have enough, you kit up with NOOSE and help take him/her down for a generous award.

There are sometimes major crime lords who will have armies where you will have the option to move up alone or work co-operatively with the NOOSE.

snitches are bitches...hah
niko shouldn't be screwin over his fellow criminals unless forced
johnnydanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #93
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
We have the Most Wanted & Vigilante missions, this is just taking it one step further.

Old 06-02-2008   #94
Ghost
Newbie Member

Ghost is an unknown quantity at this point
Bulgarian storyline.
To me that is the only loose end of the story I can think of.
Old 06-02-2008   #95
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
you wake up!

the whole game so far was a dream and you're a perfectly normal bloke,

you have to drive to work by 830 am in real rush hour traffic with cops who'll stop if they see you, just for a laugh:hitler:
spend 8 tedious hours dreaming of the ways you would kill your fellow employee's, and maybe a bit of work, accounting should be dull enough.
drive home in similar conditions
spend a further 5 hours watching reality tv and soaps
finish the night with unsatisfying sex with a really ugly hooker
feel dirty

rinse and repeat
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #96
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
1. WEAPONS (gatling gun, flamethrower, chainsaw, katana, etc.)!!!!!
2. Different Locations to visit, Vice City or Las Venturas, or Carcer City since we have heard so much about it!
3. TANK, Planes(the size of the city line is crap), jetski, oh yeah THE TANK!!!!!!!!
4. How about we meet up with some of our old friends from previous games? Tommy Vercetti, CJ, or even Kent Paul would be cool. Maybe Joey Leone could try to start up his dad's gang again.
5. Clothes and appearance(haircuts), not too hard to add.
6. The ability to use the phone as an MP3 player like it was originally supposed to be.
7. I ran out of ideas for now so I close with.............THE TANK!!!!!!!!!!!
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #97
CB

Planes will never be added, and those weapons are too unrealistic for this one. But the rest may well make it.

Old 06-04-2008   #98
Polka
Newbie Member

Polka is an unknown quantity at this point
Planes could be added if there was different locations, vice city etc. Tho I really doubt it.
And the tank wth...You would probably need an army base for that as well.
Old 06-04-2008   #99
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I want a NEW CITY!!1
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #100
Grotti
Newbie Member

Grotti is an unknown quantity at this point
New City/Island/Areas to venture into.
New Cars are a must. I'd like to see them expand on the brands already established. More Grotti, Bravado, Dewbauchee, and Pegassi cars.
More Dealerships, that one could actually shop at.
Ability to stream music off the HDD's of the systems.
Old 06-08-2008   #101
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Since DLC is basically a spin-off from the main stuff, how about more wacky, less-realistic missions? 2 Examples:

-Cloning is covered in several newspaper stories in the game, so how about Niko finds out someone's cloned him and is using it to commit crimes Niko gets the blame for? So Niko has to fight a group of copies of himself, or possibly even unnamed copies of old GTA Characters.
-The mob hires Niko to take out a new "wall-climbing"crimefighter who's been hassling their operations, so you get a mission where Niko has to steal a Hunter and chase him down as he jumps across the rooftops of the city, ending up fighting him on foot when the Chopper Crashes. Or you can extend it a bit by having missions where Niko figures out the guy's secret identity (eliminates some false leads, before just following the guy while he's in costume, and observing him duck into an alley, with only some plain clothes guy coming out, who Niko follows to the "Daily Globe" Newspaper building that's in the City. And that's where Niko goes with the Hunter to chase him down in the final mission. A bonus for clearing this mission is getting his costume.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #102
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
For Rockstar to keep their promise in putting me in the game I turned down Saint's Row 2 for you! I aint killin' my chances with R*.

Also, please add songs that are a little more... "true to the series"? I guess you can put it. Either that or add custom soundtracks, not that fake in game soundtrack "support" you can do in any game on the 360. I'd love to listen to the 'ol GTA1, 3, or LCS music. Also, where's that damn GTA theme that was in every Liberty City generation since the beginning? It's tradition, man!
Old 06-08-2008   #103
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I'd like for a Hot Coffee mod, but at the moment my mind's full of ideas so I really can't say.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008   #104
StoneR
Full-time Stoner...
Newbie Member

StoneR is an unknown quantity at this point
Id be happy with more Wepons (if only just silenced pistol) better save houses (with heli pad), camera phone that can actually save your photos (and possibly option to save in system gallery), at least being able to choose the colour of your car when getting it resprayed and more clothes (Swingers T-shirt!!!)... That would add alot to the game for me =)
StoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #105
EyeVee
Newbie Member

EyeVee is an unknown quantity at this point
A model of Staten Island! WIth a model of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge linking it to Broker. Though I can't see them altering the map too much, besides maybe adding a few construction sites or changing billboards.

If its a new story add some more varied missions, not just 'go halfway across the map to Point B, kill everyone in the building then ditch the cops'

And a stadium for the Swingers...has anybody found one? That would be pretty cool, sitting down for a few innings before getting mad and running down to beat up the ump. They could also make it a social/date activity.

Last edited by EyeVee; 06-11-2008 at 07:32 AM..
EyeVee is offline   Reply With Quote