Old 05-20-2008   #76
aztk

aztk is an unknown quantity at this point
Locations (possibly on a new island for the new additions):
- Army base, navy ship
- Francis International Airport (updated with interior and interactivity)
- Mall (with masses of shoppers!)
- Hotel interiors (similar to the hotel in Hitman: Blood Money)
- Swingers Stadium
- Didier Sachs and other clothing stores from SA

Mini-games:
- Miniature golf
- Driving range
- Basketball
- Baseball
- Hockey

Vehicules:
- Cheetah (seriously how could they leave that out!)
- Army helicopter
- Cargo helicopter you can load vehicules in
- Helicopter with magnet to carry vehicules
- Seadoos

Missions:
- More varied missions that involve different things than driving from point A to point B and killing X guy.
aztk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #77
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'd like to see updated track lists for some if not all the radio stations, maybe a few new acts in the clubs, new TV shows, things like that.

I seriously doubt they're going to add another island or any large structures.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #78
Rebel_D
Newbie Member

Rebel_D is an unknown quantity at this point
An arcade with more video games
A gaming console in the safe houses like SA
Assets to have more incentive to make money!
More buildings to walk into
And I think it would be cool if we can actually run around in the subways as we travel in them with the ability to start trouble and go from car to car running from police till the next stop.
Rebel_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #79
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane_Or_Insane View Post
have the option to rape strangers on the streets.

Knock them out and carry them somewhere to rape those nice cute ladies walking around.
Quote:
Ability to knock any cute girls on the streets out and bring them to a quiet place of town.
Feel the controller shake when I am in the car with a prosititute doing a business transaction with her. Let the car shake also.

Have a call girl service let the prostitutes come to us with a phone call more expensive I don't mind if my phone has got a camara I expect her to send me her pic before I confirm her
Wow.
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #80
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I would like the ability to store weapons in the safe houses or in the boot of a car so that if I get caught by the police I will not lose all my weapons totally. It is so fustrating having to buy or collect them all over again.

Ability to knock any cute girls on the streets out and bring them to a quiet place of town.
Feel the controller shake when I am in the car with a prosititute doing a business transaction with her. Let the car shake also.

the fire extinguisher was fun to use bring that back also I want to help put out the fire that I started.

If I can have back up I hope to have more at least let me choose how many I want up till a max of 10 would be fun Its like in the movie when I walk in front with a big gang of men walking behind me and anyone sees us coming dares not to move.

Have a call girl service let the prostitutes come to us with a phone call more expensive I don't mind if my phone has got a camara I expect her to send me her pic before I confirm her

I do not know if you had too much to do in this title but alot of things can be added in. You have done a good job on this title maybe I expected more but I know you will produce results come on give us what we want.

Sane_Or_Insane???

Insane
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #81
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Dodo, tank, hunter helicopter, additional TV channels and shows, more sunglasses, flamethrower, weapon accessories, additional sillyness, and a cruiseship.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #82
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Even more smooth transmissions shifts... some cars need a fine tuning of the shift patterns... The admiral is among the smoothest shifting cars in the game, and if more vehicles we're like that, i'd be really happy...

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #83
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
More missions for sure. Erm..more friends (Hossan for example), more things to do with friends, Phil Bell as a friend (His paranoia would make him fun to do stuff with I recon, like go play pool or something and have him constantly pace around thinking the rooms tapped or something..dunno, it's just something I would like to see, would be rather humorous), added vehicles like the Cheetah and Stinger (Seriously Rockstar HOW could you not have these in this game?)..er..wouldn't mind being able to ring up Packie and do robberies with him but hey that's a long shot..er..being able to interact with more things, people and places like the prison in Alderney. Um..can't think of anything else but there is more so i'llm edit as it comes to me. But yeah these are the things i'd like to see!

EDIT: Tie up loose ends, i.e.
Kill Johnny the biker and Bulgarin

More numbers to ring.
Do time in Alderney Prison.
More interiors.
Be able to call up more than 1 friend at a time and just hang out.

Last edited by leelee862; 05-26-2008 at 10:34 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #84
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
most have been said:-

parachutes, a parawing would be ok too,
silencer(for pistol and smg)
a house with garage and heli pad(maybe the mob house in north westdyke, also near the beach for a boat dock),
more reliable parking, start losing cars after i get about 4 at various safehouses
car modding, made easy, just so i can tune up a jalopy and have it jump an entire island
more shops
cheetah
a map you can put your own markers on for armour/ good weapons /carsetc, not just a single wp
more missions like the bank job
a mission where you take out a crazy cult celebrity with delusions of awesomeness.......... lets call him 'tom'

thats all for now, let me know when its done
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #85
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
more cars, more helicopters, car modification, a safehouse that can store at least 6 cars, silenced weapons, more epic missions, and more clothing options

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #86
mmartin
Newbie Member

mmartin is an unknown quantity at this point
Vice City, please. They should really do it, they shouldn't keep that for the next gta, because the town ( vice city ) is just perfect and it would be kinda pointless to make a whole new vice city for the next gta, however they should change like 50% of textures and shit like that.
mmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #87
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
A Beretta 9mm and .50 CAL Sniper Rifle. Not necessarily silenced weapons, but the option to purchase a silencer for the weapons and add/remove as needed with a button press, I'm thinking RB/R1 since it doesn't appear to do anything whilst on foot.

Unlock more interiors or have buildings under construction to be completed (FunFair to re-open/clothes shops and food stores to be accessible)

Minor vehicle performance customization, nothing big, just like adding a turbo or body/wing kits to certain models.

Maybe a few extra vehicles; there doesn't seem to be many small coupe's or 3/5-door hatchbacks.

More clothes definitely and better activities; like someone suggested, golf, or tennis as the facilities are already there.

Let us in FIA, please.

Bring back the Good Citizen Bonus. If we knock down a fleeing criminal or kill someone who the police are having a shoot out with, don't let it trigger a Wanted Level; thank us for doing a good job, maybe even a small cash bonus.

The camera on the phone should be fully functional, maybe even eventually allow to record short video clips for saving and playback.

Ability to attempt our own bank heists. Complete with getaway and ability to bring Packie & friends along for a share in the steal.

ParKour - not necessarily learn it fully, but the ability to run a little faster and hurdle/climb better too.

Maybe a few more TV shows/Stand Up routines; but not necessary.

More Radio Stations as previously requested.

Let us visit inside the main landmarks; Statue of Happiness, Rotterdam Tower etc.

More cheats - Specifically; Peds Hate You, Peds Hate Each Other, Peds Have Weapons, Peds Riot, Slo Motion, Bullet Trails (Matrix Mode?), Crazy Drivers, Cars Fly Away When Hit, Jump Higher/Farther, Runs Faster, Adrenalin Mode (slow, stronger attacks, slowed speech). To name a few.

Hmmmm, went a bit mad there but just a though.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #88
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin View Post
Vice City, please. They should really do it, they shouldn't keep that for the next gta, because the town ( vice city ) is just perfect and it would be kinda pointless to make a whole new vice city for the next gta, however they should change like 50% of textures and shit like that.

Now that would be good. Having 2 seperate stories on both islands and characters and activities and stuff. Smuggling missions anyone?

Just picture Niko & the rest of the remaining GTA IV characters in Vice City. It would be too cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Ability to attempt our own bank heists. Complete with getaway and ability to bring Packie & friends along for a share in the steal.

I'm just begging for this! But have the missions differ slightly, like you have to plan each one differently. And place a few more banks around LC so your not darting back and forth from the same bank all the time.

Last edited by leelee862; 06-01-2008 at 01:07 PM..
Old 06-01-2008   #89
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
a mission something like the movie 'warriors'

can only use public transport for short trips, gang controlled areas, all gangs very hostile possibly allow some gang members to follow you. only a one off mission,........... i realize its grand theft auto

start at the prison, get back to the ferris wheel, it'll be during a police strike so very few about except near stations, and a toxic spill will prevent swimming

possibly limit the weapons and health/armour too, forcing you into a bit of melee combat to save ammo, only for the mission though

can you dig it?

Last edited by ZBRANIGAN; 06-01-2008 at 08:20 PM..
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #90
leelee862

A cruise option for when going out with a friend.