Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SAN ANTONIO
more islands maybe just for multiplayer, planes & tanks, more cars & mod shops for them, a huge house to buy,more side stuff like the last guy said, and maybe more missions
Join Date: Apr 2008
Totally rework multiplayer. Was probably the biggest let down about IV
Oh, and I want the Infernus to actually spawn on the streets.
Wouldn't say no to a tank either.
Last edited by Hellfire; 09-07-2008 at 06:38 AM..
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nottingham, England.
Now I know this ain't exactly on topic but I was just sat playing GTA IV a bit ago and was thinking about how awesome a Mcreary spin off would be, you know, like the "Stories" games. Set back when the Mcreary's were running things in LC. You play as all the Mcreary's, following all their seperate stories, like how Gerry rose in the ranks of the criminal underworld, Francis's rise to police commissioner, the whole thing with Derrick, Bucky & Aiden and how Packie got involved with the mob. Would be awesome.
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Orlando, FL
Well, to think realistically, all the DLC will be is probably just 5 little add on missions to the normal GTA IV storyline. It'll be fun for about 10 minutes.
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Liverpool, England
Im only paying 15 quid if it's like a proper expansion:
3. New cars
4. New guns
5. Multiplayer content
6. New island
Join Date: Oct 2008
i would want:
don't make new islands, just add on to the current ones (make them big enough to put an airport in each one like SA)
make new gun sounds (the shot sounds are lousy in GTA4, especially the AK)
make a car customization place like SR2
a place to live in broker or dukes, im sick of not being able to save there
new sky view effects (when ur in a heli the view of cars are just red and white lights, they look like stars)
make niko run faster, he's a little too slow
i know there not going to do this but make the clothes and customization like SR2
more interactive websites
be able to rob places
more stippers in strip clubs instead of the one black girl and hick white girl
if they make a new storyline pathos should be like little jacob to you in this storyline
more places like resturants and such
more STUFF to do ( there is nothing to do after storymode, exept have cop wars)
more cell phone wall paper
make the cell phone camera DO something
im sick of this niko bellic kid, make a gang boss or some gangsta ( saints row 2 was and is more fun, but GTA has the graphics and driving system)
you should be able to see CJ in the possible new storyline and see MORE CHARACTERS FROM THE PAST
in multiplayer, your a passanger you should be able to use an assult rifle instead of some crappy sub or pistol
I don't care if this is considered good or bad so don't reply for below
I BEAT GTA
Vice City-5 times
SA- I lost count i beat it so many times
GTA 4-2 times
Join Date: Feb 2009
This is a wishlist lol smile.gif Some ideas could work for a new GTA game and some for the DLC but I post everything here.
I have two pretty big, main ideas and also ALOT of minor wants. I can post it all but the post will be friggen big.
Anyway the main ideas are 1) Playmode and 2) Different mission ends.
*What I mean with playmode is that since when the DLC comes, you will have to choose if you want to play normal GTA
IV or the DLC. Then you could as well choose playmode or normal mode. Playmode would in my opinion include crazy
weapons, cars, physics and so on. Weapons could be flamethrower, minigun, katana and so on. Vehicles could be a
monster truck or something. And physics in playmode could be ragdoll and limbs off. Blowing up the wooden houses in
Alderney. All of this is VERY unrealistic and overdone so that's why you should be able to choose. Those who wants
to play normal can do that and those who wants to play crazy and start mayhem can do that. If you read through my
whole wishlist you will notice there are alot of things that need playmode and that it's not a bad thing tongue.gif
* The second big idea is different mission ends. Complete the mission as a sniper, a stealther, bombing,
assaulting, as a gang, with C4, coming from roof (helicopter), sewers, undercover and so on. Everybody can do their
mission their way, as they like.
* More gore. Bloodsprayer against wall. Those who want realistic can't complain about this, it's not realistic as
it is now.
* More discarded rubbish, perhaps a glassbottle or something, I don't know.
* Get a gang and start a gangwar (of course nothing you HAVE to do, just if you want)
* Police use spike strips.
* Focus more on fun (again, thinking of playmode)
* Where the f*ck did the bicycles go?
* Parachute (jump from Empire State Building or another way to do a mission?)
* This is not my idea but good as hell! Moveable saving spots, like a caravan.
* When you run against a wall and press jump you autoatically grabs and climb over. But when you run against a car
from the side and press jump you automatically slides over the hood (like Niko in the last mission movie).
* Being able to lay down on your belly to sniper or shoot beneath a car (a button you could actually use would be
holding L3 button on Xbox, it doesn't have any function yet, only pressing but not holding). This would add higher
* When a car comes against you and you press jump, you could step on the hood, then on the roof and when you land
you make a roll instead of just being a clumsy jackass and get hurt. Of course, if this should work you need to
have good timing and the car can't drive too fast.
* Hide your victims like hitman. In a dumpster or something. Don't know any button that would work though.
* Funnier physics. If you're shooting a wall with RPG-7 it should blow up to pieces and perhaps a rock would hit a
pedestrian or a car so it will get damaged.
* Ragdoll idea has got alot of critics, but it would fit in playmode.
* I want limbs flying. How often does a human remain entire after being hit by RPG? If overdone, put in playmode.
* In MP when you die, the killing shot triggers a slow motion so you fall back like in SP. Think this with a
* Barret, C4, smokegrenade, flashbang, ironpipe, claymore and so on. The overdone weapons -> playmode.
* If anybody has seen the movie "Heat" they know what good weapon echoes mean. When they are on the big road
shooting cops it's so nice echoes from M4 (I'm not good with weapons biggrin.gif) that I almost get chills tongue.gif
* Customize weapons with larger magazines, red dot scopes, laser sight, silencers, grenade attachments and so on.
Overdone --> Playmode.
* Being able to aim BEFORE pulling out a weapon so that you just take it out and make a fast kill (close only).
* Duel wield pistols and submachine guns.
* When you are not driving you should be able to do drive-by with M4 or AK. Also open a door and fire RPG (maybe
playmode). Also sniping from helicopters would be realistic and fun.
* Quad bike and buggy car.
* Buying various garages around the city. I can't store more vehicles sad.gif
* Customizing cars in SA was really fun. NOS, neon lights and so on. The over done goes as usual to playmode smile.gif
* We have parking spots for cars, but I'd like (if only one) a helipad so you can save a helicopter.
* Tank in playmode.
* Being able to refill gas to cars (NOT A HAVE-TO! Only if you want).
* Cheetah sad.gif
* I'd like to have assasination as a sidemission like vigilante. It doesn't need any scripting, just a random
person to murder.
* I loved the mission Three Leaf Clover. It would be awesome if you could gather up friends like little Jacob and
do this mission over and over again. Could be a nice way to earn money.
* Trees make a huge difference. For example: In Crysis they crack when shooting them. Also, make them burn after a
molotov or RPG or something like that.
* Windy, it doesn't have to be like hurricanes but just so trees wave and paper fly around.
* I would like to be able to climb on houses better like in Assassin's Creed except that Altair could climb
anywhere smile.gif You know what I mean.
* Better sun reflection.
* It would be hard to do every single floor in every single scyscrape in the game. But I think everybody would like
to do a shootout in the 3 upper levels of offices in a scyscrape. To get there you use an elevator. And when you do
the shootout papers would be flying around in the air and people throwing themselves to the ground.(And what about
leaving the area with parachute by jumping out of the window? Lol......)
* I don't want to press a button to get into cover. Do like army of two. That way the cover button can be used for
* If you're walking in a strange neighboorhood late at night, there should be brawls and so on.
* When you shoot at a car how often do you just accelerate slowly? Just make the pedestrian do a badass start and
get the fuck out of there! Hope that explains.
* Multiculti people. That makes the game worth remembering like "Do you remember that
* Get rid of that evidence! "OK I'll throw him in this container", in other words, drag people away.
* Sometimes I want to play legally (What? It's nothing wrong with that!) so I simply stop at red lights. But those
stressed motherfuckers behind doesn't realize that. They don't see me as I'm stopping for red light but a car who
blocked the way so they drive up my ass. That ain't cool.
* When I walk the street with a drawn weapon, the pedestrians should be more aware and take a wider turn when
* If you point a gun at somebodys face I want them to sometimes go down on their knees and pray for mercy instead
of just running away, that just makes me wanna shoot them in their knees smile.gif
* If you crash in to another car pedestrians nearby will come to aid and try to help both you and the other
pedestrian out of the car.
* I'd really like to see people (seldom) that make a bankrobbery and a lot of police cars outside. So that the
mission mechanics works in normal gameplay too.
* Make some psycho persons, perhaps out in nowhere or in an alley there could be a really scary, psycho man
* Looking back on what I've written, we really need playmode.
That was all. Some ideas have been taken from other members but most of these are my own ideas.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|