Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
It is now the 29th in New Zealand

Well, it is now officially the 29th somewhere in this world. Actually, it has been for a little over an hour. About 80 minutes ago some lucky Kiwi might have been the first to officially buy GTA IV at a midnight launch. So, the question now is when will the Social Club open up? Which time zone? My guess is it will be about the same time that it launched, which I think was around 6 or 7pm EST. We'll see. Lots of excitement today!

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
My guess for the Social Club would be when it reaches midnight in New York (Rockstar HQ), or once April 29th has spread across the globe.
Old 04-28-2008   #3
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
it wont open until all of the time zones are in the 29th.
Old 04-28-2008   #4
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
Thats good so it makes it fair.

PS3
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #5
Daniozi
Newbie Member

Daniozi is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't really care if I have to play without the Social Club being open, it'll only open about 10 hours after I get mine so definetly not gonna wait for it.
Old 04-28-2008   #6
gtanewbie
Newbie Member

gtanewbie can only hope to improve
booking my flight now

i
gtanewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
As long as there's no disadvantage or penalty for playing before the SC opens just because you're in an earlier time zone anytime should be good. Not that I'll be rushing to get that key or anything.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
Spike_
Greyand Feft Oartoe
Newbie Member

Spike_ is an unknown quantity at this point
I was 3rd out of the store I got it from... been playing for 3 1/2 hours so far... loving it!
Spike_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #9
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_ View Post
I was 3rd out of the store I got it from... been playing for 3 1/2 hours so far... loving it!
Very cool. The folks in Aussie-land are now enjoying it as well. If anyone is interested, you can pass the time until midnight in your area by watching the time fly by in other parts of the world.

Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i am getting mine in 5 mins time when i am going home from wok
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote