Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #16
Cjc1706
Newbie Member

Cjc1706 is an unknown quantity at this point
im planning to go to tescos on valley road in bradford..... failing that i will try the asda at shipley, and failing that will be trying asda near birely .. and FAILING that lol ...... tescos up at great horton road

So HOPEFULLY ill be able to get a copy tonight ..... and then just return my copy when it comes from play

CJ
Cjc1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #17
NoakesC-88
Newbie Member

NoakesC-88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea i might try tescos in Epping, Essex. Then Asda and/or tescos in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Im sure i could get the game from one of these as they are all big stores, but if all else fails I will find another lol. Im gonna leave bout 11:30, mite aswel. But if PES was sold out, why shudnt this be at early hours of the morning?
NoakesC-88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #18
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
i remember i bought a hitman(its rated M) game at K-mart and i was like 14 at the time and they didnt even ask for id or anything they just let me pay for it lol.isnt that illegal?
Old 04-28-2008   #19
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owned_by_gta View Post
i remember i bought a hitman(its rated M) game at K-mart and i was like 14 at the time and they didnt even ask for id or anything they just let me pay for it lol.isnt that illegal?
No, it's not illegal for a retailer to sell an age rated game to a child in the USA. Here in the UK it is illegal for the retailer to sell it, for the child to attempt to buy it or for another person to buy it on an underage person's behalf.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #20
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll be going to gamestation at midnight to get my copy. though i havent pre-ordered but they said i should be able to get one if i was relatively early.
PulpzillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #21
Bandro
Newbie Member

Bandro is an unknown quantity at this point
im not sure whether to wait for a shopto copy that is likely to come, but may not come, tomorrow - or just go to tesco at 12. i think getting it at twelve will be bad as i wont be able to sleep, and i wanna have it full volume and not wake people up on my first play!
Bandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #22
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Got it (ADSA, Great Bridge, Tipton). Midnight Release baby, gotta jet!
Old 04-28-2008   #23
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Well that was an insane experience. I arrived at ASDA to find that there were well over 100 people in line, they had 100 copies of the game on each platform, but I didn't know this at the time. When I made it to the nearby Tesco, the queue was a lot shorter, and I was 17th. They had 30 X360 copies and 15 PS3, so I got my Xbox one easily!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #24
Cjc1706
Newbie Member

Cjc1706 is an unknown quantity at this point
wooop got it too !

Tesco on Valley Road Bradford, midnight release. 44.17. They only got 37 copies for xbox and 12 copies for ps3. I got the xbox

It was being said that another local tesco store only got 4 copies of the game sent all together :O

When my play.com delivery arrives im gonna go and take the sealed one back for a full refund

anyway ..... must dash .... i have things to do ...
Cjc1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #25
immortalprso
Newbie Member

immortalprso is an unknown quantity at this point
got it in gamestation on union street glasgow, photographer there from a paper the line went down past the cathouse for anyone that knows the area.police were called because drunk neds were trying to que jump despite you only getting in when your raffle ticket number was shouted.
bizzarely people driving past shouting abuse at people in the line.
immortalprso is offline   Reply With Quote