Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
I just wanna get the damn city unlocked

anyone else feel the same, i wanna just unlock the whole city and drive around from one end to the other lol
*thinks about unlock all islands cheat*
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
qweets
Newbie Member

qweets is an unknown quantity at this point
usually I'd be with you on this.. But this time around I really think this GTA game will make me want to finish the story, so I'll unlock it as I go.. Or play online lol
Old 04-28-2008   #3
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
There's no way I'm going to rush this game.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
i remember when i first played SA i put in the cheat for the hydra because i soo dearly wanted to see LV and the desert. i fully regretted it and wont be going near the boundary's in IV
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #5
kitch31
lKitchl

kitch31 is an unknown quantity at this point
ahah the hydra cheat got i loved that cheat if u was ever in any problem or anything simple combination and ud be in the sky within seconds lol also jetpack cheat was cool lol
Old 04-28-2008   #6
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I don't mind if city sections are locked, can only explore one area at a time anyway, and getting too far ahead of yourself with other parts of citys could have bad spoiler impacts on the Storyline

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #7
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
There is no way in hell I'm going to use a cheat as unlocking a part of the game like that. That's just cheap. :\
Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. I'd stay clear of it though... there wouldn't be any real surprises or anything when you finally unlocked it. >_<
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
I remember i stole a boat to go see las venturas & the desert early. Then stole a car and drove all the way into the city, it was one mad chase! You can do this again if you want, i guess ^^ Only you'll be chased continually
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #9
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I went out into the Countryside... got what? 5 stars for crossing the bridge. Damn that was a hard chase... Lets just say I didn't see much of it, and if I did, I was MUCH too busy trying to find a way to beat the cops! That was mucho' fun!
Old 04-28-2008   #10
pacCinHECKLER&K

Keep in mind that...you could just, put in the no wanted level code when the codes are finally revealed cuz im sure they will have it.. This way, just like in SA, when you cross the area where your prohibited, theres no stars or no trouble so you'll be able to free roam in single player as much as you like without trying to hurry through the story.
Old 04-28-2008   #11
Jeremy 360 NL

Jeremy 360 NL is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm definitly not going to cheat untill I finished the story, this game is to realistic for cheats I think, I'm afraid it will kinda ruin it. But I can understand you want to race through LC
Rockstar Social Club Member #54131
Jeremy 360 NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #12
calumn
fingerless glove

calumn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I just want to get my wanted level to six stars and see how long I can last.
the cops are meant to be pretty tough this time around, and i hear that instead of the army.
theres a tactical responce unit being put in place. and the FIB look kinda good too, goddd! I cannot wait for this game to come out, it comes out TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

should be quite interesting!
Old 04-28-2008   #13
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundit View Post
I remember i stole a boat to go see las venturas & the desert early. Then stole a car and drove all the way into the city, it was one mad chase! You can do this again if you want, i guess ^^ Only you'll be chased continually
yeah I landed on a beach, jacked a cop car and took off on the highway, never made it as far as the city, crashed in the quarry amid lemming cops
Old 04-28-2008   #14
Wrighty

Wrighty is an unknown quantity at this point
The size of the search area for Six Stars is insane. It's close to a sixth of the map.
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #15
medlz
Newbie Member

medlz is an unknown quantity at this point
Cheats: http://www.gta4.net/cheats/index.php

Enjoy
medlz is offline   Reply With Quote