Old 04-27-2008   #1
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
*Spoiler* Favorite niko quote

I know it's a little early to be asking this, but since some people like me have the game alredy (legit, fuck stupid pirates), I want to know what is your favorite niko quote.
Mine so far is when niko was doing.... things with a hooker in the car, he said something like:
"I'm a hired killer and I pay for sex, my mother should be proud".
What is yours.
P.D. Excuse my bad english
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #2
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
do you have the game you gamer card disagrees
piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #3
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by piecake View Post
You have to play with your settings as Invinsible and Private, or else you'd get your account banned. That's why it doesn't show it.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #4
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
snd cheers!
piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #5
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by piecake View Post
I won't login in xbox live till tuesday because I don't want my account to be banned.
Old 04-27-2008   #6
kitch31
lKitchl

kitch31 is an unknown quantity at this point
well the quote he as said is in one of those videos on ign so its likely he dosnt have the game also he says my mother wont be proud or somthing not she will be proud
kitch31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #7
sasagd
Most inactive Member

well I haven't watched the ign videos, and I can't post videos of my own, so I guess no one will believe me, fine when I get home I'll login on xbox live so my gamer card updates, is that enough for you??
Old 04-27-2008   #8
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasagd View Post
well I haven't watched the ign videos, and I can't post videos of my own, so I guess no one will believe me, fine when I get home I'll login on xbox live so my gamer card updates, is that enough for you??
I believe you.

And from the videos on IGN, mine has to be:
"Where's our money!?"
"I don't know? I didn't rob you"
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #9
sasagd
Most inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
I believe you.

And from the videos on IGN, mine has to be:
"Where's our money!?"
"I don't know? I didn't rob you"
Thanks man, i honestly haven't watched those videos, I said that quote because I laughed a lot with it, niko says a lot of things about how empty he feels after being with a hooker, or that he must be very desperate to do something as low as that.
Anyway I'm searching in google to see if my account will be banned if I log in today.
Old 04-27-2008   #10
RooUnit
AndyRoo

RooUnit is an unknown quantity at this point
You don't get banned for going on it early....i've been signed in and playing it since Friday...online too, so's one of my mates.
RooUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #11
sasagd
Most inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooUnit View Post
You don't get banned for going on it early....i've been signed in and playing it since Friday...online too, so's one of my mates.
Ok i'll believe you, here goes nothing...
edit: Done, I'm shiting in my pants, I hope my account doesn't get banned

Last edited by sasagd; 04-27-2008 at 06:30 PM..
Old 04-27-2008   #12
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Wouldn't it be f- ing grand if you all got banned?

I mean, not because I don't like you guys or anything; you're free to play as you wish.
But like, 5000 players have been playing this game already.
It'd be grand to microsoft ban them all, lawl.

OT:

"You want ME to do that?"

Like he's an idiot or something.
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #13
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
There is no way MS is going to ban that many people for playing a game before it is technically released. Especially because most got their copies legally (I'm assuming).
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #14
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
During the "$50 service" from prostitutes, I don't know, I just find it hilarious when Niko says "Well, this is awkward".
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #15
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
''what are you talking about'' in the playboy X video

his face at the end is priceless
SIZZLYBONE is offline   Reply With Quote