Old 04-26-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Trailer 5???

Seems there's another trailer out, which re includes scenes from previous trailers.

Link.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #2
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty good trailer!
bboychibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #3
zeppelin
If This Is Hell, Well Then I'm Lucky

zeppelin is on a distinguished roadzeppelin is on a distinguished road
Yeah I just found the trailer too. It was on Gamespot, its a pretty good one too.
Old 04-26-2008   #4
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
That must be the long version of the US TV spot. Nice find dude.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #5
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Nice find, pretty neat trailer. Seems like it was probably used as a T.V ad.
Old 04-26-2008   #6
sh4dy15
Newbie Member

sh4dy15 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my first post been readin forums for months though! Just wanted to say I JUST saw this commercial for the first time during Celtics vs Hawks playoff game and came on here to see if the site had it...and here it is! haha
sh4dy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #7
RichardNixon
Newbie Member

RichardNixon is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody know the name of the song?
RichardNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #8
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Ironically I JUST saw this on TV!!

The first ad I've seen aside from the GameStop one, and on ESPN no doubt.

Haha Shady and I are talking about the same thing.
Old 04-26-2008   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
@Piggus, has this already aired before? I was gonna say this must be what we're gonna see as the TV spot

Edit: nvm phreak answered my question *goes to ESPN*
Old 04-26-2008   #10
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, Phreak. Was it the full version or a 30 second version?

@Slim: Naw, I haven't seen it on TV. But it follows the same format as the older US GTA ads.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #11
sh4dy15
Newbie Member

haha Phreak for sure dude, i even like turned up the volume on my tv and everything when it came on haha
Old 04-26-2008   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just to let you know, the song is Vagabond (Liberty City Mix) by Greenskeepers.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #13
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
It was the full one. I was here in the other room but I heard Roman talking on the TV so I rushed over and there it was.
Old 04-26-2008   #14
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
nice find and i think this is the trailer for the TV commercials cuz i just saw on tv while watching the Laker game
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #15
sh4dy15
Newbie Member

I'm sure it will be on again, probably during the Jazz Rockets game