Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008   #1
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Cool Final boxart images

After a bit of digging, I found some reasonable quality images of both versions of the game on both platforms:

Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
nice going man
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #3
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I like the X360's "Welcome to Liberty City" image more than the PS3's.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #4
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Before anyone says it, yes I am aware I've mixed the front of the NA PS3 standard edition with the back of the UK version. I couldn't find a high resolution UK front art for the PS3 version.
Old 04-26-2008   #5
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
PS3 Special Edition > 360 Special Edition

360 Standard Edition > PS3 Standard Edition

Thanks for the pics Neil

Last edited by the punisher; 04-26-2008 at 08:39 AM..
the punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #6
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
yeh the xbox version (the normal edition) game case looks alot better than the ps3s one i like the colours, its strange though how they have different backs to them... possible reasons? in the past all of the box arts have been the same on all platforms, even the ps2 and pc version of san andreas have the same box art on the back hmmm
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #7
Neil

The colours on the front of the Xbox 360 version are a little distorted because it's a scan, whereas the image I have used for the PS3 standard front is a digital. They will look the same in real life.
Old 04-26-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I actually prefer the back to the PS3 version, the 360 version looks a little crowded although I prefer the 360 Special Edition over the PS3 Special Edition.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #9
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Before anyone says it, yes I am aware I've mixed the front of the NA PS3 standard edition with the back of the UK version. I couldn't find a high resolution UK front art for the PS3 version.

Dude, it's because you mention it..
I never would've seen that.

You're such a detail-fucker.
I love it.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #10
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher View Post
PS3 Special Edition > 360 Special Edition

Meh, I prefer Niko over "random hooker #7". lol

I cant tell on my laptop, but does anyone know if the 360 version supports 1080p?
Old 04-26-2008   #11
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroFan View Post
Meh, I prefer Niko over "random hooker #7". lol

I cant tell on my laptop, but does anyone know if the 360 version supports 1080p?
Actually, I was talking about the back of that
Old 04-26-2008   #12
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
They both support 1080p.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #13
AstroFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
They both support 1080p.

Sweet.
Old 04-26-2008   #14
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
You have to be 18 ?

I thought it was 17. If it is 18 that's gonna bring some problems lol

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #15
AstroFan

Its 17 in America dude, apparently we mature faster.

Just kidding people. lol