Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008   #1
jukolik
Newbie Member

jukolik can only hope to improve
my take on gta iv based on leaked vids

based on the many leaked videos i have seen, i must say that to me this game seems to be not at all what it is hyped up to be. maybe i'm wrong to be judging it based on leaked vids that are obviously poor quality and distort the actual graphics, but the gameplay looked very boring to me, and i'm ready to be slightly disappointed in it.
jukolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #2
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
The leaked gameplay videos don't really do the game justice. You should really wait till you play it yourself. It's quite awesome.
Old 04-26-2008   #3
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukolik View Post
based on the many leaked videos i have seen, i must say that to me this game seems to be not at all what it is hyped up to be. maybe i'm wrong to be judging it based on leaked vids that are obviously poor quality and distort the actual graphics, but the gameplay looked very boring to me, and i'm ready to be slightly disappointed in it.
Jukolik; please, please go out to a retailer near you and ask for a demonstration on a demopod. See the game in action live with your own eyes. Or go to IGN.com and check out the HQ Gameplay footage. Please.

The leaked videos do not do the game justice. You can't hear the music, the screen's all washed up and most importantly, you're not playing the game yourself.

I assure you, if you ever played a GTA Game and liked it, you will like GTAIV. It's that good. It really is. Leaked videos don't show you jack. You don't know shit until you've flown around LC with a helicopter at night with two teammates while 3 guys are chasin' you, shooting at you in multiplayer. Really, you don't.

I would pay $200 for this game. Actually, I'd pay $500 because I'm an avid GTA Junkie. But $200 still wouldn't be a ripoff. They should've charged $60 for singleplayer only. This game is grand.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #4
X-JayB-X
Mr. Everyone
Newbie Member

X-JayB-X is an unknown quantity at this point
All the leaked videos I have seen, I loved

Xbox 360 Gamertag :
X-JayB-X is offline   Reply With Quote