Old 04-26-2008   #1
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOOLWORTHS RULZ

Get in got my copy from them, i allways get games early from woolys PES 2008, MGS.

Anybody live near Totton near Southampton ASDA wouldn't give it to me but Woolys did. just ask at there little counter for it and they give it to you.

I am typing to you as the game is installing to my PS3 WOOHOO

-Tom

p.s will upload pics later
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #2
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
good luck getting a 100 percent in 65 hours.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #3
tylerdurden04

tylerdurden04 is an unknown quantity at this point
eh?
tylerdurden04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #4
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Thanks, another topic that promotes my life becoming more boring by the second. Ugh... longest 3 friggin' days ever.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #5
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
why would u want to get 100 percent in 65 hours?
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #6
19Wu-Zi-Mu82
Newbie Member

19Wu-Zi-Mu82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my god dude I love you! I live in Southampton right near can you tell me which Southampton shop sold you it? I really hope its the high-street or centre of town one then I'll go get it now!
19Wu-Zi-Mu82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #7
Trumpormonkey
Drunk Roman
Newbie Member

Trumpormonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
Thanks, another topic that promotes my life becoming more boring by the second. Ugh... longest 3 friggin' days ever.
Hang in there man, if we get it on the real release day it will feel much better, not like waiting all these years and getting it 2-3 days early, not exactly the release date, you know what I mean.
Trumpormonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #8
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Well, if you've really go it, could you satisfy my curiosity and tell us all how much space the installation takes on the hard drive?

(Go to Game -> Game Data Utility) on the XMB.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #9
SamR
Newbie Member

SamR is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no patience left!

Hi guys, firstly Tom, thanks for you post a few hours ago about the totton woolwoths. i live in salisbury and as i got there they said that they have just ealised their mistake and now are not gonna sell it.... for a moment i wanted to reach for my sawn off and unloads a slug into her face!

Ive tried ringing around everywhere in salisbury, southampton, bournemouth, amesbury, and andover butthey all seem clued up and wont sell. Tom i salute you, nice work and hope you enjoy it, meanwhile im gonna go and cry in the corner.....

If anyone around soton has any ideas please post. Cheers guys and enjoy......
SamR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #10
SamR
Newbie Member

Well at last count their were 1450 gamertags logged into GTA IV... All the stores ive tried have been well briefed and i have now given up, thanks to all with ideas on stores breaking the release date but im afraid like most of you, Tuesday just wont come soon enough!

Its just the one time u need some spotty 16 year old useless kid behind the checkout its always replaced with some guy who nows it all, shame but i bet the spotty kid will be there next time i need help.... Typical.

To all....Enjoy
Old 04-26-2008   #11
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
you its worth me trying the woolies in swansea?
PulpzillA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #12
SamR
Newbie Member

Ive been on the phone litterally non stop for about 2 hours and the only lil glimmer of sunshine i had came in the form of woolys in totton before being told sorry.

Mate try everywhere. I wasnt too bothered about getting it early but then i saw the posts and got a lil caught up!!! Anyway call up and ask casually, then just say excellent ill be their in (10 mins) and then hopefully youll have the best game of the year in your hands a whole weekend before most (excluding the 1450 other lucky lil badgers!)

Good luck, remember its just one stupid person to break the link and its all yours......
Old 04-26-2008   #13
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
/agreed totally dude
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #14
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
i tried at my local woolies but they didnt have it in stock
PulpzillA is offline   Reply With Quote