Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2008   #16
Trumpormonkey
Drunk Roman
Newbie Member

Trumpormonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth View Post
On PSN everyone that is serious about gaming has a headset, on xbox360 all the little kids have headsets. I much prefer not everybody having a headset. And it's not like you need millions of players to play a game.

Anyway, he's got enough to read about xbox360 vs PS3 so let's not turn this in another one of those threads.

Whatever system you get, you won't regret it.
Saints Row had to be the worst, even I know this off of youtube videos, except they didn't have to be little kids to be annoying.

But there will always be an annoying screaming little kid; No matter what console you end up getting, there just seems to be less on PS Network. I know this as a fact when I used to play Resistance Fall of Man, well atleast most of the people I played with were mature, but there will be a little kid screaming on the mic no matter what console, not much can stop this.. we can't control who buys the game or not, only their mums can
Old 04-26-2008   #17
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
ah i thought so... well i have the PS3 anyway, but im sure with the new draw distances the 360s pop-in wont be too bad
Old 04-26-2008   #18
odwyer1980
Amateur Member

odwyer1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cheers lads.

I bought that PS3 package today.
Old 04-26-2008   #19
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Great Stuff! Be sure to post your PSN username in the multiplayer thread, many users have already done so.
Old 04-26-2008   #20
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth View Post
On PSN everyone that is serious about gaming has a headset, on xbox360 all the little kids have headsets. I much prefer not everybody having a headset. And it's not like you need millions of players to play a game.

Anyway, he's got enough to read about xbox360 vs PS3 so let's not turn this in another one of those threads.

Whatever system you get, you won't regret it.
I'd like to thank you, you have made the worst post in the history of this forum. It's really a feat when you can make a post that is considered "the worst ever" so congratulations to you sir.
Old 04-26-2008   #21
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalBastard View Post
I'd like to thank you, you have made the worst post in the history of this forum. It's really a feat when you can make a post that is considered "the worst ever" so congratulations to you sir.
He does have a point though. Why do you think it's the worst post ever?
Old 04-26-2008   #22
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher View Post
He does have a point though. Why do you think it's the worst post ever?
He is clearly is trying to subtlety put his fanboy "agenda" in his posts. Second of all, he grossly over exaggerates the amount of children and he forgets there is "mute feature" He makes it sound like only the elite who are in MLG and to regular Gamebattles tournaments have a mic. He also makes it sound like there is a complete absence of children on PSN.
Old 04-26-2008   #23
the punisher
Ham

Let's take this point by point:

Quote:
He is clearly is trying to subtlety put his fanboy "agenda" in his posts.
By your logic, it means that if anyone was to state a console's pros or cons, even in a debate, is instantly a fanboy. That same logic would apply to you.

Quote:
Second of all, he grossly over exaggerates the amount of children and he forgets there is "mute feature".He makes it sound like only the elite who are in MLG and to regular Gamebattles tournaments have a mic. He also makes it sound like there is a complete absence of children on PSN.
Do you think he's over exaggerating the amount of children? I'd estimate around 50% of the PS3 and X360's userbase are below 15. What he's saying is, with the 360, you're giving the whole lot of those annoying bastards mics, while on the PS3 they'd HAVE to go out and buy one. I'm not saying these kids don't buy mics for the PS3, it's just that there are far less of them on PSN than on Live. However, while your 2nd point is true, the experience is still quite annoying.

Kid 1: YOU **** I **** YO ***
Kid 2: Oh yea?
Player mutes Kid 1
Kid 2: WELL **** U AND YO MOMMA *****
Kid 3: I **** YOU BOTH *****ES
Player sighs....
Old 04-26-2008   #24
Evi1d33d

Evi1d33d can only hope to improve
I think it all depends on what you want to play AFTER GTA. For example MGS4 will be a great reason to get the PS3. But if you don't care about MGS then get what ever is cheaper I guess.

Quote:
WTF is wrong with this guy? He random told another member to 'never post here again' just because he had a PS3 sig that saids '2008 year of the PS3'.
Old 04-26-2008   #25
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher View Post
Let's take this point by point:

By your logic, it means that if anyone was to state a console's pros or cons, even in a debate, is instantly a fanboy. That same logic would apply to you.

Do you think he's over exaggerating the amount of children? I'd estimate around 50% of the PS3 and X360's userbase are below 15. What he's saying is, with the 360, you're giving the whole lot of those annoying bastards mics, while on the PS3 they'd HAVE to go out and buy one. I'm not saying these kids don't buy mics for the PS3, it's just that there are far less of them on PSN than on Live. However, while your 2nd point is true, the experience is still quite annoying.

Kid 1: YOU **** I **** YO ***
Kid 2: Oh yea?
Player mutes Kid 1
Kid 2: WELL **** U AND YO MOMMA *****
Kid 3: I **** YOU BOTH *****ES
Player sighs....
No, that's incorrect, in his posts he made it seem like he was being "fair" naming off pros and cons of each console, he clearly has a preconceived notion about the 360's fanbase. I do think he is exaggerating about the amount of children, If you honestly think it's a problem and it's wide spread you can play in partys.

Oh and I own all three consoles, so fuck off calling me a fanboy. (not you the punisher, I find you to be one of the few intelligent users on this board)
Old 04-26-2008   #26
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi1d33d View Post
I think it all depends on what you want to play AFTER GTA. For example MGS4 will be a great reason to get the PS3. But if you don't care about MGS then get what ever is cheaper I guess.

WTF is wrong with this guy? He random told another member to 'never post here again' just because he had a PS3 sig that saids '2008 year of the PS3'.
Yes, yes I did.
Old 04-26-2008   #27
-SPIKE-

-SPIKE- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
yeah the PS3 with GTAIV is a good deal, esoecially from play... free shipping.

and by the way according to recent news, you wouldent be waiting a year for GTAIV on PC, you would be waiting forever.

seeing as people are trying to force a 360 on to you, take a look at this from IGN

Whats funny about the anti-aliasing, is that you wont see a damn difference unless you have 1080p HD TV.
Old 04-26-2008   #28
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
odwyer1980's question has been answered and hes got a ps3. wat the fuck is the point of continuing with your gay console raw. wat a fucking bunch of geeks.
Old 04-26-2008   #29
-SPIKE-

-SPIKE- is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dill.. if you don't have anything to say tward the topic. SHUT THE FUCK UP TWAT
Old 04-26-2008   #30
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
Neither do you it seems, does the title say "bunch of fags argueing over which console is better" no!, TWAT
Closed Thread