Old 04-25-2008   #76
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Yes, how the rocket spiralled was amazing.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #77
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner View Post
ShaiBe
Scheiße.

Also, I really thought the review was pretty good. The video review was just as good, maybe better. Both just make me want the game even more.

Last edited by ~Schwab; 04-25-2008 at 08:41 PM..
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #78
jaybay20000
Reppin Dukes

jaybay20000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time good game =]
jaybay20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #79
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Woowwww, that was a lovely video. I can't effin woooiiiaaaatttt.
Old 04-25-2008   #80
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Great read; good review. I'm not surprised this game has lived up to the hype - Rock$tar has always provided a high quality product.

::postscript:: The PS3/360 comments were just reiterations of what we already knew. No need to get all uppity!
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #81
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
o yea I know why they think it's one of the best games in a long time if ya'll seen the review right when Hillary said that they showed Niko in the car wit some Hooker and the fuckin Hooker was ridin him like some shit off of Rescue Me lol I just thought I need to go ahead and get this game before they banned it and give it the Adults Only rating

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." IGN 10/10

"Put two apple pie slices in his ass he's a true American."
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #82
cyanfrog
>.< Apple pie, man.
Newbie Member

cyanfrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha. I love it when he shoots the gangsters playing ball, then one of them pulls out an uzi. Oh god, can't wait.
Old 04-25-2008   #83
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilduffelbagboy View Post
o yea I know why they think it's one of the best games in a long time if ya'll seen the review right when Hillary said that they showed Niko in the car wit some Hooker and the fuckin Hooker was ridin him like some shit off of Rescue Me lol I just thought I need to go ahead and get this game before they banned it and give it the Adults Only rating
They cant. No content merits an Adults Only rating. The content is in the game freely available to all players and still the ESRB rated it M. Banning a game is like banning a book or word, it's a violation of the constitutional right of free speech and expression. Unless some asshole changes that there's no need to worry, although I really wouldn't be surprised with the state of this pile of shit called a nation.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #84
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
well good no worries fo me I just didn't want to see a good game like this go under from some real hot ass coffee but there will be better things to do on the game than just fuckin hookers and sleazy internet chicks and just lookin at how that dude got hit on the multiplayer part of the game on the video review I just hope they keep the X + Down combination so u will be able to jump out the way of incoming cars

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." IGN 10/10

"Put two apple pie slices in his ass he's a true American."

Last edited by lilduffelbagboy; 04-25-2008 at 10:49 PM..
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #85
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Awesome score! I knew some gameplay footage will come up with the review. Downloading it now.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #86
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
They cant. No content merits an Adults Only rating. The content is in the game freely available to all players and still the ESRB rated it M. Banning a game is like banning a book or word, it's a violation of the constitutional right of free speech and expression. Unless some asshole changes that there's no need to worry, although I really wouldn't be surprised with the state of this pile of shit called a nation.
Things can be banned if they sufficiently upset the public. The problem with content like this in a video game is that there are enough stupid parents who won't take the time to actually discover what is in the game and give it to their children.

If Rock* gets into to trouble over this, it won't be because of the content itself, but that there are 'parents' letting underage kids use it. So this really isn't an issue of freedom of speech, but of parental responsibilty and maturity.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #87
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
That was AMAZING. There is no doubt in my mind that I'll love GTA again much like I did when Vice City came out.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #88
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
These last couple days are going as slow as molasses.
Old 04-26-2008   #89
Jacobs Supplier
Whoever you get ya guns from, im they supplier...

Jacobs Supplier is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
These last couple days are going as slow as molasses.
If you keep yourself busy and try (i know its hard) not to think about it, the time will pass quickly... i Just been playing COD4, & Rock Band in my spare time. Sometime's banging on my mpc500 making some music and the last few days flew bye... trust me!

Oh, and about the lack of interiors, it says there is thousands of buildings and you really cant expect that many or even half! im sure theres alot of them, just not compared to the amount of buildings!!!

Last edited by Jacobs Supplier; 04-26-2008 at 12:06 AM..
Jacobs Supplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #90
pacCinHECKLER&K

Awesome review, I just listen to the podcast, watched the gameplay vid and i must say, Im BLOWN AWAY in every sense of the word... and the fact that i dont even have the game yet and wont get it untill the 29th like most of you cuz my fag azz gamestop switched from releasing it 6pm on the 28th to a midnite launch, means that considering the way i feel now.. When i get the game, ill prolly act like Publishers clearing house came to my house and told me i won 10 million bucs. SERIOUSlY this game will... change lives..