Old 04-28-2008   #61
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine has been dispatched around dinnertime, and i had first class postage and it says 29th not 29th-30 whichmeans there probably quite certain about its arrival 2 moro.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #62
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Mine has completely disappeared off the "Track Packages" page .
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #63
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Wooooo my 360 SE is already shipping and is transit. Started shipping last night and will be here tomorrow if all's good
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #64
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Yep, seems mine was dispatched aswell. Roll on tomorrow!
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #65
Goates
Newbie Member

Goates is an unknown quantity at this point
Mines been dispatched now says iot should be here by tommorrow cannot wait to get home at 2:30 tommorrow and begin playing im sooo hyped
Goates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #66
LOLosaurus
Newbie Member

LOLosaurus is an unknown quantity at this point
My copy has been preparing for dispatch for almost a day now. Still no dispatch. Still no payment taken. Anyone else still waiting?
LOLosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #67
treab

treab is an unknown quantity at this point
me im getting really pissed off now,,,
treab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #68
LOLosaurus
Newbie Member

Still nothing. I wouldn't be suprised if they screwed something up like with my San Andreas preorder. I ordered it months in advance, but on the day of release the damn thing was telling me that the game was going to ship at Christmas. ¬_¬
Old 04-28-2008   #69
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Mine hasn't been dispatched.

Apparently, they're shipping first class orders first. Then the super savings orders, EVEN for the people that ordered early. Meaning that I will have my game by next week :/

Put it this way, I will be glad if I get it at the end of this week. I am never buying from amazon ever again.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #70
treab

treab is an unknown quantity at this point
i paid first class its 6pm and its still not sent
treab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #71
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
@Static: I was originally going to get the free super saver shipping, then I read it's estimated time of arrival was something along the lines of May 16th. I was like "fuck that" so I payed for better shipping. When something is free, you gotta know what you're getting in to
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #72
LOLosaurus
Newbie Member

PHEW, just dispatched - with a delivery estimate of tomorrow. There's still hope for us yet, even this late.
Old 04-28-2008   #73
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
But when people preordered this game from last year, even with super saving, then I don't see why people who paid for first class, and preordered last week should get it before the people who preordered last year.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #74
sean.tomlinson
www.seantomlinson.uk.tc
Newbie Member

sean.tomlinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Dispatched on 28 April 2008
Apr 28, 2008 At 01:59:00 PM Is At MILTON KEYNES BUCKINGHAMSHIRE GB
with city link

on city link website
On route to delivery branch mine is kidderminster (same for all of north and south worcestershire)

Last edited by sean.tomlinson; 04-28-2008 at 12:07 PM..
sean.tomlinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #75
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
My copy will leave tonight hopefully be delivered by friday (when i go home for the weekend)
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote