Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008   #31
xXGameForFameXx
Newbie Member

xXGameForFameXx is an unknown quantity at this point
I had previously only reserved the CE of the Xbox version at Gamestop, but today I reserved the PS3 edition too(standard not CE) So I don't see why you shouldn't still be able to reserve it. If not , any retail store probably has it. You could always order it online to because GS has a street date delivery garuntee as long as u do it 24 hours in davance. Good Luck, I would hate to not be able to get mine on the day it comes out. That would be one long day....
xXGameForFameXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #32
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
My GameStop just called and left me this message:
http://nikolasmason.tumblr.com/post/32968078

Anyone else got one like that?
Old 04-26-2008   #33
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I pre-ordered my from Gamestop. I don't think you need the receipt though. They keep it on the computer. If not I better find mine.
Old 04-26-2008   #34
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post
I pre-ordered my from Gamestop. I don't think you need the receipt though. They keep it on the computer. If not I better find mine.
It's better and quicker to have the receipt, but yes they store info on computers.

I'm going to the midnight launch at one of the GameStops in my area and I can't fooking wait.
Old 04-26-2008   #35
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
My Gamestop is having a launch party at 6:00 PM on Monday. I'm going to go as a GTAGaming representative and see if I can get some free swag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
Yeah. I'm an EDGE Member and I'm over 18, so there should be no problem. Just checking. Don't want my night spoiled by their legalism.
I think if you can tell them your name and phone number, they'll just let you have it. That's what they did when I was changing my pre-order from 360 to PS3.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #36
X-reS

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I have to go up north on monday, so I'll pick up my copy. I was thinking about going on a midnight, but I can't afford the gas. Closes GS is 50miles away.
Old 04-26-2008   #37
AlexFirth91
Newbie Member

AlexFirth91 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea at first i reserved it for 360 but i got PS3 for christmas so i also reserved the ps3 version already have PS3 speacial edition paid off but dont know if i shoukd also buy 360 version too
AlexFirth91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #38
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
The guy told me I have to have my reciept.
Old 04-27-2008   #39
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post

haven't got a call yet, they called me for Halo 3 though, and they always trick me in to picking up, haha. I got my receipt and card under this elephant snowglobe right by my monitor, been sitting there for awhile, time to dust it off.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #40
X-reS

For the message I think they called me about SA when that came out. I haven't got one for GTA4. Though I wouldn't be surprised if I got one. I am almost positive you don't need your receipt. But if you have it. How much could it hurt.
Old 04-27-2008   #41
David Banner

David Banner is an unknown quantity at this point
gamestop called me to go at 6pm i wonder why that early
Old 04-27-2008   #42
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
My Gamestop is having a launch party at 6:00 PM on Monday. I'm going to go as a GTAGaming representative and see if I can get some free swag.
Yeah mine is too but how boring would it be standing around a GS for 6 hours? I'll leave between 10:00 and 11:30 PM because at least I'll be home doing something aside from standing around.

Unless they're giving free shit away but I don't think they are at this one.

And yeh, I got the call as well. When you get the call, that's when you KNOW you're getting a copy, no matter how long the line is.

EDIT: OR wait, those of us who got called to show up at 6PM...Does that mean we're getting the game early? Because hell I'll go at 6 if that's the case. I guess I'll pop in to see what's up.

Last edited by phreak; 04-27-2008 at 07:58 AM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #43
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
No that 6pm is to pay it off, if you havent. Mainly just to help speed up the process at midnight so everyone isnt sitting there till 2 am..
Old 04-27-2008   #44
kingcars

kingcars is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post

I got that call yesterday but i think my gamestop isnt starting till 11pm. Cant wait! Got mine already paid off.
kingcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #45
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i got the message.. but they told me that it wont be ready till tuesday, theyre not having a midnight launch. atleast mine isnt..

I have a question for you guys though, I am 17 years old but I don't have any ID. what if I where to use a passport? it has my name, birth and picture but its expired.

nevermind, I rang up my gamestop and theyre releasing it at midnight, so im just ganna have my brother take me

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2

Last edited by JacKtEk; 04-27-2008 at 09:59 AM..
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote