Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #16
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Nah my dude, best buy is my place. They told me they will have pre-orderd Gta's which I made a mistake and they will have shit load of stock GTA's. This me and a employee at bestbuy.

Lile-Yo, did you pre-order GTA yet?
Employee-No sir
Lile-Why a not?
Employee-Bc, best buy will have "Shit load of stock GTA's"
Lile-Ugh, BTW never say that again in ur life you sound funny.

So I shouldn't pre ordered it wasted 5 bucks, so if you live in Saint Louis the Best Buy up in South City Crestwood. Then you can buy stock ones.
Old 04-25-2008   #17
cyanfrog
>.< Apple pie, man.
Newbie Member

cyanfrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So I shouldn't pre ordered it wasted 5 bucks, so if you live in Saint Louis the Best Buy up in South City Crestwood. Then you can buy stock ones.

Wrong, Lol the 5 dollars goes towards the price of your game so it's like you only pay 55$ or something. That's what the lady at BB told me today when i pre ordered a Special edition and a regular edition for PS3

XDXD
Old 04-25-2008   #18
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
!! No me. I still gotta pay full price. But maybe I misunderstood her.
Old 04-25-2008   #19
cyanfrog
>.< Apple pie, man.
Newbie Member

cyanfrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
!! No me. I still gotta pay full price. But maybe I misunderstood her.
Most likely lol, or ELSE i misunderstood her.

XD
Old 04-25-2008   #20
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
i did....i got four recipts for every time i put some money down

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #21
snappy

snappy is on a distinguished roadsnappy is on a distinguished road
No that 5 dollars goes towards the price.. Every BB is the same.. You pre ordered it at BB right? If so you should have gotten the Pre order box. And on the back of that box says "Pay existing balance due on game: $59.99 - $5.00 deposit = 54.99 for xbox360 Standard Edition"

I first put 5 dollars down at BB, but later found out i couldnt pay off the rest so i got pissed, went to gamestop and preordered there, and payed it off. So now i got 2 copies waiting..
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #22
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I reserved, but do you have to have your receipt? Can you just say I'm so and so and give me my blankin' game?
Old 04-25-2008   #23
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
I reserved, but do you have to have your receipt? Can you just say I'm so and so and give me my blankin' game?
you dont need to have them..they shud already have ur name an number in the computers

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #24
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
ive had mine fully pre ordered since last july. i lost my receipt but no big deal

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #25
Trumpormonkey
Drunk Roman
Newbie Member

Trumpormonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I pre-ordered mine at Target, in Adelaide, Australia.. I bet I could've got one without pre-order but I still did, this city's dead quiet compared to cities in America.
Trumpormonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #26
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
you better bring an I.D. before you're salty then.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #27
2657canes

2657canes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
All you need is your ID. The receipt isnt necessary. If you're an Edge member its on that thing too.
2657canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #28
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
Hrmm i lost my receipt for my preorder at gamesto lol but they have all the records so i should be fine
Yeah dude, I lost mine also. :S

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #29
BigDaddyJB
Newbie Member

BigDaddyJB is an unknown quantity at this point
For those in the North/NW area of Houston, check out Play N Trade in the Willowbrook Plaza next to the AMC 24 theater. They will have copies available on Tuesday.

Just talked to the owner there and he said they were unable to get thier copies for a Midnight release but will have a lot copies for the 360 on Tuesday with the PS3 version coming in on Wednesday.
BigDaddyJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008   #30
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA View Post
you better bring an I.D. before you're salty then.
Yeah. I'm an EDGE Member and I'm over 18, so there should be no problem. Just checking. Don't want my night spoiled by their legalism.