Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #1
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Playstation 3 Magazine recommends 360 Version.

http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/

I rofled, but I still wondered why they would say such an un-fanboyish statement. If only all magazines treated the console market this way.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #2
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I wouldn't call a publication which never makes it to print a "magazine" myself. Can't stand this new attitude to publishing things. Why would I download an awkward to navigate PDF instead of just going to a proper gaming website?
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Meh, they are going based on rumors made up from the delay.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #4
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I wouldn't call a publication which never makes it to print a "magazine" myself. Can't stand this new attitude to publishing things. Why would I download an awkward to navigate PDF instead of just going to a proper gaming website?
Extremely good point. I never noticed that it was PDF-only, just though it was scanned onto the internet or some such.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #5
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
not offcial, dont read.... in the past i have only got the offcial playstation and xbox magazines purely because there good mags and the reviews and everything about it is official rather than somthing someone cocked up over a month in their spare time.
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #6
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by california6066 View Post
not offcial, dont read.... in the past i have only got the offcial playstation and xbox magazines purely because there good mags and the reviews and everything about it is official rather than somthing someone cocked up over a month in their spare time.
Official Magazines are partly funded by the console manufacturers and are often seen as the least credible print publications of all.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
xbox 360 version cheaper? ROFL

Both are £40. The editor is basing his view on WHSmith pricing. what a dumbass

Also, if you go to the official website, the website does magazines for 360,wii,ps3 and this why he isnt being a little biased towards the PS3. http://www.gamerzines.com/

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote