Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2008   #16
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
You didn't, but you did say you expect to see a GTA title on the Wii some time in the future, and since GTA's from now on will be Next Gen, I just put 2+2 together.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #17
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
I still don't see the point of this topic here. Why not post a topic about Wii Fit in Video Games Chat/News?
Old 04-25-2008   #18
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The topic is about GTA IV! Guys, I merely used Wii Fit as an example of a game which has been said to be sold out right up until release day, when magically some stock appears in stores.

GTA is currently in the "sold out" situation with online retailers in the UK. I'm trying to make the point that if these games weren't sold out, then GTA is unlikely to be either.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #19
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
I see it now...but the original post was pretty ambiguous. You should have clarified more. I think that for the first week, you won't be able to find any copies. But after that week, it's gonna become much easier.
Old 04-25-2008   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd imagine stores like Tesco and Asda will still have stock so even if you can't find it in actual game shops then supermarkets will have plenty. And yes I agree with other members, it is still a pointless topic, it's like me going to a Metal Gear forum and starting a thread about how GTA4's release will affect MGS4's. Just to point out, both games were "reviewed" by The Sun today (piss poor job as usual, but it's a newspaper so who cares), they gave Wii Fit a 93% and GTA IV and 95%.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #21
the punisher
Ham

But ash, the GTAIV release WILL actually effect MGS4
Old 04-25-2008   #22
qweets
Newbie Member

qweets is an unknown quantity at this point
the interview with lazlow on the opie and anthony show clearly stated that there would be no GTA games on the WII if I'm not mistaken.
Old 04-25-2008   #23
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
i dont see any porpuse in getting it. if i want to go flail about ill go mess with a nest of bees until im fit again.i dont even think itll sell anywhere near as many copies as gtaIV........gtaIV will be sold out for weeks. wii fit you coul go to walmart the second day and get one. i have a wii but i dont plan on having wii fit.
ha! and pretty soon there will be comercials of people"i lost 50 pounds on the wii fit".....it is a good thing i guess just not my taste. id rather play a nice violent game while i gorge myself with cake and chips

Last edited by owned_by_gta; 04-25-2008 at 07:28 AM..
owned_by_gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #24
qweets
Newbie Member

qweets is an unknown quantity at this point
I highly doubt rockstar would even want to try and make a gta for the wii, the people that own wiis are a completely different gaming audience they wouldn't sell well on the wii at all.
Old 04-25-2008   #25
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
i dont think wii could handle it. wii is like a game cube but with alittle better lighting and way different controls
Old 04-25-2008   #26
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Both the wii fit and Gta iv will sell the amount they want so if wii fit outsells Gta iv i will not cry over it
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #27
the punisher
Ham

A GTA on the Wii could sell very well if it is marketed right.
Old 04-25-2008   #28
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone know if the gta advance game sold well. That would give you a glue on how a gta game will fit a Nintendo Console
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #29
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
wii fit is not a game system.wii keeps talkin shit about their product. its cheeeeeap! that why it sells! when a parent wants to buy their son a game system tehy will go for the wii because its super cheap, not because its good but because the parents wants to save their money. parents dont know shit about systems.
Old 04-25-2008   #30
owned_by_gta
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
wii fit is not a game system.wii keeps talkin shit about their product. its cheeeeeap! that why it sells! when a parent wants to buy their son a game system tehy will go for the wii because its super cheap, not because its good but because the parents wants to save their money. parents dont know shit about systems.
very good point