Old 04-28-2008   #1
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Social Club

Hey People,

As the NZ/AUS have the game now.. and Europe will have it in a few hours... Any body got ideas when the social club will open?

I got the game earlier today, but i haven't bothered doing missions because it isnt connected to the social club...

I dont imagine if i get half way through missions then add your name to the social club it will still work.. hmm
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #2
mcsherry08
gangsta!!!!!!!
Newbie Member

mcsherry08 is an unknown quantity at this point
all your stats will be saved to your hard drive so when social club goes online it will upload them

(it does this in EA games like fight night my xbox live needed renewed so while i was waiting on my card i played a few more fights so when i signed in it uploaded all my new stats)
hope this helped

add me ill jus beat ya on tues lol
mcsherry08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #3
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The contest on the Social Club site doesn't end till midnight Eastern USA time, meaning that Social Club itself won't launch until after this.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #4
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
The contest on the Social Club site doesn't end till midnight Eastern USA time, meaning that Social Club itself won't launch until after this.
So if i start doing missions now.. When the social club opens.. will it count all the missions iv already done?
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe. But it opens on the 29th for everyone
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #6
Hailvalien
Newbie Member

Hailvalien is an unknown quantity at this point
i had my social club profile bookmarked and i went on at lunch and it wasnt up. now i just got home and it doesnt even let me on the site.
Hailvalien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #7
NIKO.UK.FR
Newbie Member

NIKO.UK.FR is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey i tried to go on the social club but it asked me for my username and password i typed it in but it doesnt work
NIKO.UK.FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #8
Ron_89
Ron
Newbie Member

Ron_89 is an unknown quantity at this point
it will be like burnout paradise, (if anyone played) i was half way through it and then i registered on the community site and it had all my stats tracked. from what i hear it will be very similar.

www.youtube.com/thrator (i do game reviews)
Ron_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #9
MaNiAc81
Newbie Member

MaNiAc81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKO.UK.FR View Post
Hey i tried to go on the social club but it asked me for my username and password i typed it in but it doesnt work

Yea happen 2 me 2 i try everything n still wouldnt let me in, then i refresh the page it when bak 2 normal.. idk wats going on but i thing rockstar is up 2 something???
MaNiAc81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #10
scottf1234
Newbie Member

scottf1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
They might of just took it down real quick to do an update or have some people test it. It is back up now.
scottf1234 is offline   Reply With Quote