Old 04-25-2008   #1
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Regarding hummers.

So, while watching a live stream, I noticed this about the hummer:

There are two versions of the Hummer in GTAIV. The H1 series [the models in all previous GTA games], and the new H2 series. H2 hummers are available as both civilian rides, as well as the police versions seen in a released screenshot. Not sure about the H1; I saw it parked in a parking lot, but it appeared to be a plain red one. The H2 is called the "Patriot", but it remains a mystery what the H1 is named.
Old 04-25-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Mammoth? According to some previews few months back

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 04-25-2008 at 01:49 AM.. Reason: link added
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I dig the original Hummer, but H2 (etc.) are pretty awful looking. I'm glad to hear they have the original in there.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote