Old 04-24-2008   #1
arkanemilio
NIKO BELLIC IS FROM MOTHER RUSSIA
Newbie Member

arkanemilio is an unknown quantity at this point
NIKO BELLIC IS SERBIAN 100%

HI MY NAME IS MILOS!I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO YOU THAT I HAVE SEEN A VIDEO OF GTA IV LEAKED GAMEPLAY WHERE IN THE START OF THE GAME NIKO AND ROMAN TALK TO EACH OTHER!!!THERE IS A DIALOGUE THAT GOES IN SERBIAN LANGUAGE CLEARLY!!IM A SERBIAN SO I UNDERSTOOD THEM PERFECTLY !!THE DIALOGUE GOES :ROMAN:NIKO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WITH 2 WOMEN AT ONCE? ROMAN:MISLIO SAM DA CU UMRETI I OTICI U RAJ COVECE! NIKO:NEMOGU DA KAZEM DAJ VAMO!THE TRANSLATION OF THE TWO LAST SENTENCES THAT I WROTE IN SERBIAN ARE :ROMAN:I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN MAN! NIKO THEN REPLIES:I CANT ARGUE WITH YOU GIVE ME SOME! THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS I CAN ASSURE THAT NIKO IS SERBIAN!!!
arkanemilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
OKAY... thank you for the input please try to re format your message so it's not all caps lock please?
Old 04-24-2008   #3
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Edit the title maybe, for spoiler-phobics?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
BUT ROCKSTAR SAID NIKO WAS RUSSIAN.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
BUT ROCKSTAR SAID NIKO WAS RUSSIAN.
Niko is, This is bullshit.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
actually rockstar said that niko will be like claude from gta 3 where claude was the man with no name niko will be the man with no country meaning that u will never find out what country he is actually from although there is hencing that it is russian or ukranian
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Dude this serbian kid dono what he talking about, Im Bosnian my self and I do not think that Niko is Bosnian. R* confirmed that he's russian. Plus some russian language sounds bosnian/serbian.