Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #16
Raziaar
Newbie Member

Raziaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, you go ahead and get your burned copy while I'll play on live with my legit copy.
Raziaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #17
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziaar View Post
Yeah, you go ahead and get your burned copy while I'll play on live with my legit copy.

And how is that gonna bother him if he dosen't do the online gaming thing?
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #18
Raziaar
Newbie Member

Raziaar is an unknown quantity at this point
Then it won't bother him. But I would not understand anybody who doesn't want to play on Live. That's one of the largest new official features that is in this game that wasn't in any of the others. And I'm not talking about the unofficial San Andreas multiplayer.
Raziaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #19
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I would rather wait for my sexy special edition and play with my friends
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #20
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziaar View Post
Then it won't bother him. But I would not understand anybody who doesn't want to play on Live. That's one of the largest new official features that is in this game that wasn't in any of the others. And I'm not talking about the unofficial San Andreas multiplayer.
Because there are people(myself included) who don't care for online gaming.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #21
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Get a fucking life if you can't wait 5 more days.

Look, I want the game too, but I'm going to wait through it like everyone else. If you have even a morsel of respect of Rockstar, you won't do this. But no, you're a selfish twat and brat who can't wait just a few more days and play it the right way.

Go ahead, get your Xbox chipped, it won't affect my gaming experience. But as for you, that little chip says "I'm a loser" better than I ever could.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #22
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
The OP is a fucking moron.

I hope whoever plays the pirated copy gets caught.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #23
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Did people forget where he said that he WASN'T going to do it? He was just making a trollish point.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #24
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
i personally dont mind too much if somebody were to get their xbox chipped at the end of the day its ure choice and we cant stop u only the ineffective law can do that. I personally find no temptation in chipping my xbox simply becuz of the hassle involved and if it were a game i really liked i wuld buy it anyway regardless on whether or not i had downloaded it. Im not envious that people rite now r playin illegal versions of gta 4 but wen shops break release dates that makes me envy the person that bought the game!
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #25
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
this site has a serious Fuckstick up its ass....all yall do si fucken talk about how bad a thread is...the man is simply saying what he thinks, shit
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #26
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
yeh what the fuck has happened to this site. SInce the gameplay vids started leaking everyones having a go at each other over shit all. Excuse me if i dont bother posting here anymore.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #27
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Tuesday is a bit of a dumb day to release tbf. Most retailers will admit that as most game releases fall on a Monday or Friday. Would have made more sense to release it this Friday but it makes no difference to me, just an odd day to release that's all.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #28
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
A name like gta could come out on friggin christmas day and still sell millions
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #29
RooUnit
AndyRoo

RooUnit is an unknown quantity at this point
Right.....

1. I DO play online, and i will be with GTA.
2. I'm not getting it chipped you ignorant cunts read ALL the posts instead of just reading the first one then nerding me up with your little bitchfests.
3. I respect Rockstar more than any other game/film company, i just think that they are losing out by not releasing it now, a lot of people might be thinking what i said in my first post...therefore getting the copy, rather than the original.
4. fucking relax, it's a message board, moanjy fuckers.
5. Cheers to the people who read what i actually said, i know it might not've made PERFECT sense, but i was trying to get a point across.
RooUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #30
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Tell me again why Rockstar is "losing out" by releasing it on the 29th? you're saying they should just start selling now because some nerds ripped the game to a torrent?

The set a release date like EVERY OTHER GAME HAS. What fucking point are you trying to make?
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote