Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you gtagaming forum fans

erm i think with the release of gta iv coming soon its approprate to thank the people who have made the countdown so enjoyable,when i came to this forum it was the first time iv ever used one and i feel quite at home here now. thanks for the support the good times wev had and the good times to come with gta iv.
il miss the constant speculation and news when IV's out
much thanks
rodney

p.s sorry if im in the wrong place to post this. i just think its deserved

sorry for posting twice p.c crashed please delete

Last edited by almostrodney; 04-24-2008 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: p.c crashed
almostrodney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
it appears that we will cease to exist after GTA IV come out.
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Thanks, i would also like to say thankyou as well to the people on this forum, I used to be a member of the GTAforums.com but i felt like an outsider and didnt feel like i belonged, here though i have made new freinds and enjoy the community. I look forward to playing with you all online with GTA IV

Thankyou
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
ive been coming to the site evr since gta SA but never registered. i just registered a couple weeks ago. i dont have any freinds on here yet but hopefully i will. i love the site. and ill come here every day even when its out. probly on laptop dring school
owned_by_gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
treab

treab is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy J View Post
it appears that we will cease to exist after GTA IV come out.
lol it wont we will all be here first of all saying how great it is ... then we will be waiting for gta v
treab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
it's going to be unfortunate for all those who are waiting for it to come to PC
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
I just joined in the last week, but I think ill stay around after the game is released. Just talk about all the little things i notice or that others have noticed, and to talk multiplayer.
AstroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #8
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
multiplayer will be a big boost in topics made on this forum
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #9
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
ill still come on herer after im letting my 360 breathe and talk about it with yaw
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #10
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
I came here and said the word fuckhead and the whole staff came down on me...everrytime i post someone says im doind something wrong...sites kool...but these niggas is just net fiends...seriuosly
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #11
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
I came here and said the word fuckhead and the whole staff came down on me...everrytime i post someone says im doind something wrong...sites kool...but these niggas is just net fiends...seriuosly
Not exactly giving the full picture, are you, but this thread isn't for your rants, if you have a problem, you send a PM to a member of staff for clarification.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #12
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
Not the way i would of put it.. but yeah.

On with the Thank yous! - Yes GTA Gaming has been the best place to come since the start of GTA IV, its community always bringing the news and having a great discussion. I long been a lurker of GTA Gaming, decided to register so i could finally join in before the release of IV.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #13
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
i've been here for way too long now, and ive met a lot of people i class as friends, and respect.

yes, the hype (obviously) dies down when the game is released, but if you stay, you'll see many stupid myths and rumours, and no doubt the return of the crap shack.

and then, we post random stupid shit untill GTAV is announced..
scott is offline   Reply With Quote