Old 04-24-2008   #1
xFlood of red
Banned
Banned

xFlood of red has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation ALWAYS SUM 1 COMPLAINING

ok this is annyoing like i see these threads like called "empty" and people are like ooo i dont like how the strreets ar empty ooo buhoooo and i saw one kid he was like i hope the landmass of gta iv is as big as san andreas or itll be a huge disapointment like iam like sitin there like holy fuck and one kids like bitchin about car handleing wo cars its relistic dumbass seruisy like complaing cuz if u do a sharp turn in sum cars ur car almost flips like for the crapp cars or the hummer i heard soo much shit and u no if ur guna bitch about seriously dont fucken buy the game then ...... i had to pu this out ther early one kid was like complaining on how the main character looked he said he might not buy the game cuz of it and u no tis sum little 2 yearold dumbass sayin it....i saw 2 hours of gameplay live broadcasting it was amazeing .......so if ur gunna complain about the game and u havent evan playe d it yet oooo i cant forget people bitching about the animation of the game wow wuts next
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
seriously like i know what you're saying here but the reality is that we can't please everyone so we just have to put up with pleasing ourselfs you know wut i mean? if you are happy wit da game just play it yourself, it doesnt matter what every1 else thinks. jus enjoy it.
Old 04-24-2008   #3
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
People are getting to angry about the footage they have seen. You cant judge GTA IV, from a poorly recorded video.

As soon as they get the game they will be like "Damn i was so wrong" haha
Old 04-24-2008   #4
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
it doesnt help to bitch about peoples bitching. i agree with neil . who gives a fuck. they are just gonna miss out on a very great game and youre gonna be enjoying yourself while those people play a cod4 map for the 5millionth time in a row.
Old 04-24-2008   #5
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
the reality is that we can't please everyone so we just have to put up with pleasing ourselfs you know wut i mean?.
Yeah that's what I keep telling my girlfriend.
Old 04-24-2008   #6
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlood of red View Post
ok this is annyoing like i see these threads like called "empty" and people are like ooo i dont like how the strreets ar empty ooo buhoooo and i saw one kid he was like i hope the landmass of gta iv is as big as san andreas or itll be a huge disapointment like iam like sitin there like holy fuck and one kids like bitchin about car handleing wo cars its relistic dumbass seruisy like complaing cuz if u do a sharp turn in sum cars ur car almost flips like for the crapp cars or the hummer i heard soo much shit and u no if ur guna bitch about seriously dont fucken buy the game then ...... i had to pu this out ther early one kid was like complaining on how the main character looked he said he might not buy the game cuz of it and u no tis sum little 2 yearold dumbass sayin it....i saw 2 hours of gameplay live broadcasting it was amazeing .......so if ur gunna complain about the game and u havent evan playe d it yet oooo i cant forget people bitching about the animation of the game wow wuts next
Punctiation never killed anybody in the last 200 years or so.
Old 04-24-2008   #7
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
People will never be staisfied, always have problems.

Go on ANY game forum and you'll see this

My gripes with <Game name>: The ramblings of <Game name> veteran.

It really pisses me off.
Old 04-24-2008   #8
PulpzillA
Amateur Member

PulpzillA is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ typical n00b to sexy grl
Old 04-24-2008   #9
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortigern View Post
Punctiation never killed anybody in the last 200 years or so.
He's right... Punctuation slumbers for 200 years until it awakens from it's hidden lair to feed upon the stupididty of man and.... oh my god... it's been about 200 years since it last killed.... RUUUNNN!

But seriously that's why I don't want to watch any of those videos, I want my first gameplay experience to be on my bigscreen in all the glory of surround sound.
Old 04-24-2008   #10
xFlood of red
Banned
Banned

sexy girl u stupid hor nerdy bitch leaveing negativee comments all u no how to do is make sanwiches and buy shoes and put tampons on u ugly bitch!!!
Old 04-24-2008   #11
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Oh christ, calm down and don't flame.

Flood of Red are an awful band though.
Old 04-24-2008   #12
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by owned_by_gta View Post
it doesnt help to bitch about peoples bitching. i agree with neil . who gives a fuck. they are just gonna miss out on a very great game and youre gonna be enjoying yourself while those people play a cod4 map for the 5millionth time in a row.
God, you're an idiot. It's hard to read your posts. I love GTA but you take it to a whole new plateau of fanboyism.
Old 04-24-2008   #13
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalBastard View Post
God, you're an idiot. It's hard to read your posts. I love GTA but you take it to a whole new plateau of fanboyism.

Lawl yes XD
Old 04-24-2008   #14
xFlood of red
Banned
Banned

wow a fag named ska is telling me hey dumbass one its an opion and 2 ska's for pussys
Old 04-24-2008   #15
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I don't think this thread is going anywhere but flameville, so...

/Closed
Closed Thread