Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Post Amazon adds GTA IV music

Amazon just added a bunch of music from GTA IV to their MP3 service. You can't buy it until Tuesday, but samples are available. The full track listing from the disc you get included with the Special Edition is:

Quote:
Soviet Connection (Theme from GTA IV) by Michael Hunter
Dirty New Yorker by Mobb Deep (feat. Havoc & Prodigy)
No Sex for Ben by The Rapture
No Fraid A by Munga
Where's My Money by Busta Rhymes
I Want You by C.J.
Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh
Stand Up Jamrock by Bob Marley & The Wailers and Damian Marley
Liberty City: The Invasion by Seryoga
Vagabond by Greenskeepers
On a Journey by Electrik Funk
Nickname by Qadir
Holy Thursday by David Axelrod
War is Necessary by Nas
Zombie by Fela Kuti
5:23 (Maiden Voyage) by Global Communication
The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV
Liberty City Invasion
Retroactive
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Wow, I love that theme song.
Old 04-24-2008   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Awesome find. Michael Hunt previously was involved in making the San Andreas theme, as far I know. Wasn't he behind the Vice City theme as well?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Awesome find. Michael Hunt previously was involved in making the San Andreas theme, as far I know. Wasn't he behind the Vice City theme as well?
I Believe he has done the original music for GTA since 3.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
I think the soundtrack sounds a bit random and cheap.. the only song i liked was track 10 thats it... not enough varity all, good job i dint order the special edition

oh and the intro theme thats good

Last edited by california6066; 04-24-2008 at 10:27 AM..
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
He also done the Vice City theme too, he didn't do either the LCS or VCS themes though.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
There must be a missing link. :p Just gone through a search, Amazon credited Lex Horton as the vice city theme creator, not 100% sure if it's him.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #8
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I was hoping to see Deluka on there.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #9
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
I'm liking the Mobb Deep track and the Seryoga track

Also is this the same cd that comes with the special edition?
Old 04-24-2008   #10
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
They need to add some more LCD Soundsystem, "New York, I love you but you're bringing me down" anyone?
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #11
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not really sure I like that track. Us V Them would be good though.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #12
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the hip-hop tracks. I think they could have gone a little easier on the rock, with some more mainstream stuff.
Old 04-24-2008   #13
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
I'm not really sure I like that track. Us V Them would be good though.
Losing My Edge would be amazing.
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #14
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Mobb Deep...fuck yes
DJ Green Lantern...fuck yes

The rest, meh, especially styles P....just fucking ew. I hope they add club/dance tracks

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #15
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I hope they don't.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote