Old 04-24-2008   #1
RauLxDukE
Newbie Member

RauLxDukE is an unknown quantity at this point
Who cares? I dont!

Who cares if they watch gameplay footage? I dont, its not like i expect the game to change my life. ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME. a great video game, i know. but when i look back im not gonna like the game less bc I watched a youtube video before it came out. I cant wait to blast away people when I get that game until then...im stuck with Youtube and G4 on sunday.
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Streamline©
/.
Newbie Member

Streamline© is an unknown quantity at this point
I get where you're comin' from bro, but it's a unique feeling, know what I mean? It's not the same for everyone, but for me I won't watch the videos cause I just wanna do it myself.
Streamline© is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I agree you there bud, I really just wanna play. GTA IV is a game that is almost as exciting and funny to watch as it is to play, so there's no difference for me to watch it and experience it myself. Im going to enjoy it everytime. However, You do have to respect others decisions to not watch it. Some people believe the experience is everything, so let them believe that. Its not our job to try and make the think otherwise.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote