Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
NMae12

NMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished road
Police Computer *SPOILER WARNING - POSSIBLE EASTER EGG*

WARNING - POSSIBLE EASTER EGG

On a live stream I saw the guy playing type Carl Johnson into the database and he came up. Cool easteregg. I'll spend some time on that trying to find other funny stuff

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-24-2008 at 04:50 AM..
NMae12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Lol you shouldnt have posted this. I suggest to remove this thread. Easter eggs are things you should find yourself.
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
NMae12

NMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished road
spoiler tags!!!
NMae12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-evin View Post
Lol you shouldnt have posted this. I suggest to remove this thread. Easter eggs are things you should find yourself.
This is a forum specifically for this type of thread, it's worthy as far as i can tell, even if it is only speculation.

The OP just omitted [spoiler] tags, which are recommended, but first of, it was you who came into a SPOILER forum.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-24-2008 at 04:46 AM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
He sure could mention it was an easter egg.
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Ok i'll edit it into the first post.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Wow...the criminal database holds records since
the early 90's...I wonder it has records on Toni.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #8
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
What no Claude Speed?