Old 04-23-2008   #1
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
Things taken out of IV

Int he first trailer we saw that niko would be able to grab things like moving cars and heli's. Do you think they took this feature out?...because I havent seen it in the leaked videos.
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #2
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Well firstly, you are mentioning leaked videos which is probably not the smartest thing to do.

Second, various magazines reported that that feature was only to be used in specific missions (unless things have changed).
Old 04-23-2008   #3
Zeddyteddy
Illiteracy In Action

Zeddyteddy is on a distinguished roadZeddyteddy is on a distinguished road
What leaked videos? I believe he was talking about the second trailer in which it shows someone hanging from the back of a van and off the rail of a helicopter.
Zeddyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #4
X-JayB-X
Mr. Everyone
Newbie Member

X-JayB-X is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddyteddy View Post
What leaked videos? I believe he was talking about the second trailer in which it shows someone hanging from the back of a van and off the rail of a helicopter.
"because I havent seen it in the leaked videos."

Xbox 360 Gamertag :
X-JayB-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #5
gmcb007

gmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished roadgmcb007 is on a distinguished road
err most of the leaked videos are situated at the start of the game so why would they be using helicopters or hanging to cars... they just wanna go driving
gmcb007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #6
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
i think i remember hearing about a mission or something where hanging to a truck was necessary although cant verity if its not scripted
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #7
Zeddyteddy
Illiteracy In Action

Zeddyteddy is on a distinguished roadZeddyteddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-JayB-X View Post
"because I havent seen it in the leaked videos."

I don't know how I missed that. I appologize.
Zeddyteddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #8
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
according to your post count you all seem relatively new, so I'd like to say welcome to the forums, if you aren't then oh well lol. hanging on trucks/helicopters doesn't seem like it'd be something you can do a lot, it seems like it'd be pointless
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #9
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody know what happened to climbing up telephone poles ala the early previews?
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #10
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliooprjb View Post
...because I havent seen it in the leaked videos.

Yeah, because short gameplay videos placed at the start of the game really outline every single feature there is to play.
Old 04-23-2008   #11
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
somethin i never understood is what the point of climbing up telephone poles wuld b. "hooray a slightly better view!hooray the men firing at me hav a slightly harder shot altho they prob wuld hav killed me before i made it to the top!!" but yeah. a few crap quality videos of people that hav just started playin the game is not too much to go by
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #12
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
People're still getting acquainted with the game, give 'em time before we see amazing stuff happening.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #13
acegunn
Newbie Member

acegunn is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

I've been busy digging up info on the game and asorbing it...
but hey haven't been doing that oh yeah I hope we get to cling on to things!!!
acegunn is offline   Reply With Quote