Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008   #1
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Going on media blackout

We all know GTA IV has been leaked on Youtube but I know this is only the start. With just 4 days left Im going to keep the first events in GTA IV away from my eyes until the 29th at 12:30am when I start playing

See you guys then
Old 04-23-2008   #2
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I've already started my media blackout. It involves not clicking on any links to do with gta.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I wasn't really planning on one but this video leak made me think I will. I wonder if SimonS is succeeding with his...
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #4
DanWer

Link me ;o
Old 04-23-2008   #5
Mr.Saxon
Banned
Banned

Mr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished road
I'm staying out of the GTA4 section since right now it's just full of links to the videos and people talking about them.
Mr.Saxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #6
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
the game has been leaked, spoilers will be RIFE. I'm avoiding at all costs,
Old 04-23-2008   #7
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
I watched the video, looks good but then again its not great quality so I cant come to any final conclusions.

I'm not really bothered about spoilers though, just would like to play the game once when it releases.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #8
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road
I agree. I watched one of the gameplay videos and it looks absolutely incredible. I hate spoilers myself and knowing immature people and the internet in general that's the first thing to be all over the forums. Not to mention having to be careful for driveby spoilers while waiting at the midnight release! Well GTA blackout begins MEOW!
vveaponx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #9
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Spoilers don't spoil the game for me.. big wow, I saw the opening intro. It'll be epic when I see it for MY self for the first time. Seeing a leaked video isn't as good as playing it for yourself.

Besides, who cares about spoilers? Just because you found out Mallorie sold out Roman Bellic because she was Little Jacob's hoe. jkx ofc ;3

Last edited by Jay; 04-23-2008 at 01:12 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #10
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I don't want to see the first bit, but i've seen gameplay.

And Jay, that was extremely fucking stupid of you. Not everyone feels the same way.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #11
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
But.. making up spoilers is half the fun. People think they have been spoiled, but in fact, they haven't!
Old 04-23-2008   #12
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Grrrr, I hates you.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #13
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Rofl retards. You believe anything
Old 04-23-2008   #14
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I hate myself for wathcing the video.

With San Andreas I knew everything about the game before I even played it, that kinda ruined it for me.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #15
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Game has been leaked at 6.4GB and there's a 9 min gameplay vid on PS3Forums. I think media blackout would be a wise idea for the fainthearted.

After watching the vid however, all I can say is HOLY SHIT.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote