Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #1
Shannon
Newbie Member

Shannon is an unknown quantity at this point
Expect Lots of People to have this game today and tomorrow.

about 20-30 people in Australia have had this game shipped by 4-5 different retailers. Mine has been shipped via Express post today, i even have the tracking number so i know its definetley in the mail.

I've orderred many thing through dvdcrave i know how to check my order.

Product Code Quan. Price Alloc Shipped

Playstation 3 - Grand Theft Auto 4 105.3 1 1

I'll have my copy tomorrow, i'm fairly confident of that.
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #2
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
awesome ? Have fun.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #3
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
well if u do get ur copy i hope u enjoy that game with all ur might haha =]

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #4
Shannon
Newbie Member

I think that most of Australia have the game in stock now, those leaked pictures of the Special Edition, were from AUS due to the labels.

I think a lot of online retailers and shops in aus are getting the game a day or two earlier because we have a nationwide holiday on Friday. So they are ensuring that they have the game intime for release.
Old 04-22-2008   #5
Stiler
Newbie Member

Stiler is an unknown quantity at this point
pics when you get it and gameplay footage if you can please!
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #6
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
no. No pics or gameplay. Don't spoil this game for anyone.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #7
Shannon
Newbie Member

If the game comes tomorrow, i'll just make an ask a question thread, and try and answer as much as possible guys. I won't be providing gameplay or screens. Maybe just the box/manual.
Old 04-22-2008   #8
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Take a picture of your box, disc, and your reciept only to prove that you have it. Then do everything else by private messages.
Old 04-22-2008   #9
Mholtz2j
Newbie Member

Mholtz2j is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
If the game comes tomorrow, i'll just make an ask a question thread, and try and answer as much as possible guys. I won't be providing gameplay or screens. Maybe just the box/manual.
My first post. I really want to see a short video of the gameplay. Not any missions, but just the city itself.
I know you dont want to spoil it for anyone, but people have a choice. Post it on rapidshare or youtube and give people the option to view the video or not. People act like once u post the video, they have to see it.

Thanks for listening and i will envy you tomorrow.
Mholtz2j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #10
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
wow wtf
your getting it on a wednsday and us americans gotta wait a whole fuckin week sheesh
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #11
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Do remember to use spoiler tags when giving out unreleased information in your FAQ thread. Not that it matters for me, i'm a PC gamer, and I get the short straw when it comes to waiting, and having the surprise blown...
Old 04-22-2008   #12
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
new zealand has the game, i ordered it online and will be shipped monday morning and here by 9.00am 29th
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #13
Stiler
Newbie Member

Stiler is an unknown quantity at this point
It'd be epic if you did make a gameplay lvid and put it on youtube.

Have it start with you opening up the game and putting it in your 360, then as you get to the menu and start to load the game put in a rick roll, then after the song is done actually show gameplay, as many people will turn it off as soon as the rick roll happens and then not realize it did indeed have gameplay.

If people don't want to see gameplay lthen they don't have to look for it...just simple exploring of the city would ble nice, hitting some peds, causing chaos and general things fooling around, doesn't have to be story missions or sjuch.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #14
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
It'd be epic if you did make a gameplay lvid and put it on youtube.

Have it start with you opening up the game and putting it in your 360,

Why would he put it in a 360 when he's getting it for ps3? :cyrix:
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #15
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Huh, well good for you I guess. I hope to see if your PSN account is banned or not.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote