Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #16
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
and why bother to read any more review since it got good ratings from major gaming magazine?
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #17
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
i have a split decision, should i watch it or not?!?! it might over hype the game and it might ruin the game experience for me
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #18
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww, I doubt they'll show it on G4 Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #19
RAWRferal
The Real McCoy
Amateur Member

RAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy J View Post
oh well, there are some n00bs that have no patient to know everything about GTA IV and when the game came out, they will get tired of that game in few days because they know almost everything about that game included the end of game. really dumb, huh?
Off-topic, but you stole my god damn avatar, a direct copy and paste of mine.

I created my avatar, and although it is just a picture of niko with a white border, have some god damn courtesy and the decency to ask me, so I can say no and then you can go and find your own.

On-topic, woot i guess

R* Social Club Member #10048
RAWRferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #20
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
dont hold ur breathe

im sure we will see a PC version, it will be the best version.

i dunno if i want to watch or not...that means its 2 days til release....i may wait or i may watch
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #21
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I suggest people don't watch it, seriously, you've come this far, do you want to spoil your first view of In-Game GTA4 by watching them on shitty you tube quality videos or on tv whilst some guy yammers over it? I sure as hell know I don't, I've got a big TV and a damn good sound system and I want my first view of GTA4 to be through them, not some shitty internet videos.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #22
Matthew

Matthew is an unknown quantity at this point
on top of g4tv having video footage gametrailers.com will have its review up at 9 am pst Sunday.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #23
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I suggest people don't watch it, seriously, you've come this far, do you want to spoil your first view of In-Game GTA4 by watching them on shitty you tube quality videos or on tv whilst some guy yammers over it? I sure as hell know I don't, I've got a big TV and a damn good sound system and I want my first view of GTA4 to be through them, not some shitty internet videos.

Listen to Ash, it'll feel so much more worth the wait.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #24
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post

I'm still tempted to rush through the game just for the 100% Club and Story Club
Well, this might not be something you can "rush" through. In the Xbox World 360 review they completed the story in a little over 30 hours and were only 64% done with the game. I'm not sure what makes up the other 35%. If getting all the achievements is part of it, this might take a while - one of the achievements is to kill a R* dev in MP. If they aren't online, how do you get that achievement?
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #25
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Even after completing the story, there's the Achievements and Multiplayer, DLC and not to mention why GTA is what it is; general tomfoolery and random car crashes. This is what I love most.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #26
KING
Banned
Banned

KING can only hope to improve
I am expecting gameplay by thursday... But Isnt Ign Review on Friday so we may see it earlier than sunday
KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #27
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Gameplay shots are one thing. Footage is another. I want to play this myself before I see any of that stuff.

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #28
Tru7hhhh
Newbie Member

Tru7hhhh is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't want to see any SP, I rather just see as much as I can from MP, cops and crooks looks so exciting.
Tru7hhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #29
HH
Cupcake

HH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of lightHH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
I've waited 4 years for this game, why piss it down the tubes by rushing through it and looking at videos early?
Actually, you've waited 3 years. Just thought I should point that out to you.

From start to finish, GTA IV took 36 months to create. As Sam Houser stated.
Old 04-23-2008   #30
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Some of you are such fucking Nazi's about this shit,it isn't even funny. "Oh,I'm not gonna watch it" "Oh,I don't want to spoil it" "I've waited this long and few more days won't hurt" Honestly,who gives a flying fuck if you're gonna watch it or not. If you're not gonna watch,that's your damn business,but really why pass judgement on the people who do watch them? I don't get that.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote