Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Sunday - JUDGEMENT DAY - GAMEPLAY footage to be released

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/ind...=684796#684796

fuck
makes me happy
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #2
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I really hope it's true, I'll have to be satisfied with gameplay videos untill a pc version is released...
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #3
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
That's sexy. I'll search on youtube for it after it's shown. I too lazy to turn on TV at a time for it.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #4
Tru7hhhh
Newbie Member

Tru7hhhh is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm guessing most of us won't have to wait until Sunday, the game should be leaking any second now! If not, Sunday seems such a far way away!
Tru7hhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #5
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
I'm avoiding this like the plague. I'm ok reading early reviews, but the last thing I want to see is someone enjoying this game before I get my mitts on it. And even though the trailers contain some gameplay footage, I'm trying to avoid all gameplay footage and major spoilers. Once those start leaking I'm shutting my eyes to the Internet until I get a chance to play the game.
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not going to watch it, no way am I spoiling this right now when the game will be in my 360 this time next week, I want to be surprised by playing the game myself.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #7
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
hopefully its true cuz i really want to see gameplay
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #8
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Seems like Sunday is the day were most reviews and in game footage is gonna be released. Gametrailers also has content on Sunday.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #9
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
watch other people will ruin the thrilling feeling of getting GTA IV on midnight release (oblivously majority of this gta iv fans will do that) since you expect to discovery the whole new world by your own interacts than let someone else do it for you.
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #10
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Yep, no gameplay footage for me either. Thank goodness I have class early on Monday, so I will be in bed early.

I'm still tempted to rush through the game just for the 100% Club and Story Club, but I'm just going to enjoy the game. Most people never complete their games or get all achievements anyway, so what's the point of rushing through a great game just so you can add inches to you internet cock? I'll be getting everything and that 1000g soon enough.

I've waited 4 years for this game, why piss it down the tubes by rushing through it and looking at videos early?
Old 04-22-2008   #11
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
i should be ok on not watching the footage since i dont have that chanal and even if i did i would be at work the next day and i wouldent get to see it because of the time zones, i might have to make a super special effort for 6 hours to stay off the internet, i cant believe that have "banned" it to be sent out untill the day befor that probs means since im using play.com it wont get to me till like wed, am i right?
Old 04-22-2008   #12
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
oh well, there are some n00bs that have no patient to know everything about GTA IV and when the game came out, they will get tired of that game in few days because they know almost everything about that game included the end of game. really dumb, huh?
Crazy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #13
David Banner

David Banner is an unknown quantity at this point
finally
Old 04-22-2008   #14
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I'd be extremely surprised if gameplay footage doesn't show up on the internet from SOMEWHERE (whether it be a reviewer or a store assistant) before then.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #15
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortigern View Post
I really hope it's true, I'll have to be satisfied with gameplay videos untill a pc version is released...
dont hold ur breathe