Old 04-22-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Things to do before you buy

Since GTA is less than a week away, I know as soon as my disc tray does the immortal slide of heaven, my whole life will be a blur. However, I have had a few things I wanted to do before that time comes:

Achieve my 20k Gamerscore: Completed

Stock up on snacks: working on it

Get a girlfriend: that can wait a little longer I suppose

What are yours?

Old 04-22-2008   #2
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
why would you need the game if you had a lady?
Old 04-22-2008   #3
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
A man can have both.

Old 04-22-2008   #4
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
1. See Leeds win promotion on friday night (give usour points back you cunts)

2. Take our lass to go see three and out on sat

3. make sure I stay up sunday night so I don't sleep through the call to say come pickup GTA onMonday
and we're going up

I laugh at the neg rep if you aint Leeds your a cunt

MARCHING ON TOGETHER
Old 04-22-2008   #5
kitch31
lKitchl

kitch31 is an unknown quantity at this point
well im the opposite to you i guess cos i have 16k GS i dont eat snacks (chocolate, sweets etc) in training lol i join marines ina a few month and i have a girlfriend

but what i am going to do:

1. Run cod4 into the ground

2. watch man utd beat barcelona and chelsea

3 . take girlfriend out for a meal to celebrate year anniversary

Last edited by kitch31; 04-22-2008 at 03:01 PM..
Old 04-22-2008   #6
lufc1919

lufc1919 can only hope to improve
I take that back
and we're going up

I laugh at the neg rep if you aint Leeds your a cunt

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Last edited by lufc1919; 04-22-2008 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: WE FUCKING HATE MAN U
Old 04-22-2008   #7
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I'll probably wont do jack shit.

I mean, I say to myself I'm gonna be productive this week, but I can't even keep my own word.

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 04-22-2008   #8
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
My goal was to get 1000g for Skate, however no one around here has a copy to rent. I completed the game and should have all the points, but it's glitched out. So I can't do that and I'm not buying the game for $54 (used) so I can get the last 125 achievement points.

So I'm getting schoolwork done, working, and watching LOST and NHL Playoff Hockey.
Old 04-22-2008   #9
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
My goal was to get 1000g for Skate, however no one around here has a copy to rent. I completed the game and should have all the points, but it's glitched out. So I can't do that and I'm not buying the game for $54 (used) so I can get the last 125 achievement points.

So I'm getting schoolwork done, working, and watching LOST and NHL Playoff Hockey.

yeah my skate. glitched to im supposed to have all acheivements but im missing contest pro for sum reason which one are u missing?

and i lolled at The Immortal Slide of Heaven
Old 04-22-2008   #10
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLYBONE View Post
yeah my skate. glitched to im supposed to have all acheivements but im missing contest pro for sum reason which one are u missing?

you might want to invest in another 360.
Old 04-22-2008   #11
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLYBONE View Post

I'm missing the Trick Book Achievement and then the Complete Every Milestone.

I have all of the Tricks completed (yes I scrolled down) and every trick is done twice and clearly marked, however I didn't get the Trick Book Achievement nor is it marked in my journal. Thus I cannot get either the 25g Trick Book achievement nor the 100g Complete Everything achievement.

It's garbage, I'm still upset about it.
Old 04-22-2008   #12
Nonxsistant88
Newbie Member

Nonxsistant88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
why would you need the game if you had a lady?
I have my PS3 and my wife. The Best of both worlds!
Old 04-22-2008   #13
Crazy J
here a guy that loves rampage.

Crazy J is an unknown quantity at this point
Things that I do before getting GTA IV:

1. Finished all homework

2. Taking a nap

3. Waiting in line at mall at 10:00. ( I know it's too early but as for hardcore GTA fan, I have to be at front of line so when I get the game then i will get the hell out of there).

4. Getting extra batteries for controllers.

AFTER Getting the Game

1. Haul ass to home

2. Open the case and put cd in console

3. play the game for couple of hours and of course being dazzled by the game itself.

4. go to sleep

5. wake up and make hard decision either skipping classes to play GTA IV or showed up all of classes.
Old 04-22-2008   #14
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
You might want to take notice of the new Announcement that was put up recently...

Quote:
GTA IV is exciting. There's no getting around that. GTA IV will be here soon, that's also a fact. I guess when these two things are put together, as is the situation now, we end up with people who need to release their excitement.

This is a discussion forum and the primary focus of this section is on discussing the game itself. I know, it's somewhat difficult at the moment because you don't actually have it yet, but some of the things that are being posted are just a little bit silly.

We don't need threads asking about what people's plans are for April 29th. I'm sure they're all pretty similar. We also don't need to know what you'll be eating on April 29th or how little sleep you intend to get. It's just cluttering up this forum and it's preventing our many guest readers from seeing what they came here to see - discussion about the game itself.

From now on we're asking you politely to refrain from posting topics merely to express your excitement. Posts about actually buying the game (such as where the best retailer is or how they operate) are fine, but please stop posting topics about your breakfast cereal or the frequency of your toilet stops.

Thanks everyone!
Link
Closed Thread