Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #31
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Oh i had been led to believe they could tell when you used the towel trick and would not replace it. Well i guess i was wrong, sorry guys!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #32
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
Not to hijack the thread, but my Elite got the RROD yesterday as well.

Sods law it is.
Siriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #33
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
nope, thats why i got it for ps3 i have already been through 4 xbox's
Old 04-22-2008   #34
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Welll that really sucks, dude

The question now is, will you wait for repairs to play GTA IV, or will you buy another 360 or PS3 just to play the game ASAP?
Old 04-22-2008   #35
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
my freind got the rrod and he did the towel trick but it only worked for like 2 hours 4 hours tops after he did it(i told him bout it) and also won a bet about it

thanks whoever posted the link but id rather wait then pay more money

im bout to ask my freind if i can borrow his other 360,it works when it wants to

and sirlku no thread-jacking but i share your pain

ad johnnyrodz were not wasting your time,and if u think this is a stupid thread y do u keep checking it?, and also what is a peon? somebody please elaborate

Last edited by SIZZLYBONE; 04-22-2008 at 10:09 PM..
SIZZLYBONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #36
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
Dunno what it's like over there, but Microsoft are apparently quite fast over here. Last night I took it back to Blockbusters who wouldn't replace it, but told me to ring a number, and they'll do an instant swap.

UPS van came today..though due to a minor oversight on my part, they refused to take it (won't take it in the original box, has to be another one) even when I offered to do it there and then. Coming back tomorrow, so should have mine back by Saturday tops.

EDIT: Peon; American English: in a historical and legal sense, peon generally only had the meaning of someone working in an unfree labor system (known as peonage). The word often implied debt bondage and/or indentured servitude.

Got that from Wiki, so take that how you will.

Last edited by Siriku; 04-22-2008 at 10:09 PM..
Siriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #37
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLYBONE View Post
i dont care if u laugh at it if it wasnt me i might laugh too

i called and them back and asked them to give me comphensation(1 month of live) and got it so thats good i guess

and to whoever was talking about warranty, i didnt have any waranty, fuckin best buy wanted me to pay $100 for 3 year warranty =P

lol go on gtagaming tomorrow to see
My 360/PS3 broke
JohnnyRodz
They give a 1 month everytime they repair your system anyway .
Not to be a dick lol

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #38
SIZZLYBONE
$19.95 Plus s&h
Newbie Member

SIZZLYBONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriku View Post
Dunno what it's like over there, but Microsoft are apparently quite fast over here. Last night I took it back to Blockbusters who wouldn't replace it, but told me to ring a number, and they'll do an instant swap.

UPS van came today..though due to a minor oversight on my part, they refused to take it (won't take it in the original box, has to be another one) even when I offered to do it there and then. Coming back tomorrow, so should have mine back by Saturday tops.

EDIT: Peon; American English: in a historical and legal sense, peon generally only had the meaning of someone working in an unfree labor system (known as peonage). The word often implied debt bondage and/or indentured servitude.

Got that from Wiki, so take that how you will.
i just called 4 my xbox
and by looking at that definition that is the dumbest thing to call someone and it was used around 3 times
Old 04-22-2008   #39
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea the 1 month of live isnt anything special i got that both times i got my system fixed... and i got my system back in about 2 1/2 weeks when i got the RROD in like November but a buddy of mine had gotten the RROD a month or two before and he had to wait over a month

EDIT: and yea i feel your pain man i had gotten my RROD when i got COD 4 and Assassin's Creed but that's not as bad as gettin it right before GTA IV
Old 04-22-2008   #40
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Lol remember that topic i made? ill bring it up for ya