Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #1
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
Arrow Drug use in gtaIV?

i have head that you may use drugs (marijuana) in the game regularly like in saints row.
not sure if its true but sounds believable to me. i already know the bar is a definite option though.
Old 04-22-2008   #2
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i think there may be some drug use in cut scenes, but i wreckon that is all
Old 04-22-2008   #3
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought they said somewhere in a preview mag niko was offered and everytime he turned it down
Old 04-22-2008   #4
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Niko doesn't seem like a smoker. You can drink in the game, and for a Russian I think that sounds appropriate.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #5
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostrodney View Post
i thought they said somewhere in a preview mag niko was offered and everytime he turned it down
i remeber that as well but you could do the same with hookers in GTA SA so maybe you can accept as well?
Old 04-22-2008   #6
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Nah Rockstar seems to have a anti-drug policy in their games.
In San Andreas even if you answered 'yes' to the drug dealers, CJ would still say "Nah, i don't do that shit" or whatever.

So I don't expect drug use to be in any GTA game.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #7
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
In san andreas you were fighting aainst drug dealers to claim your hood back this is slightly different.
Old 04-22-2008   #8
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
i liked the part in san andreas where you had to burn the weed feild but then he got high from the smoke and you had to drive all wacked out. it was kinda hard lol
Old 04-22-2008   #9
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
Drinking, yes.
Doing drugs, probably not. Except for in cut-scenes.
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #10
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Niko will be just like Carl and turn down drugs, but people around him will do them.
AstroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
its a subtle but clever "just because others might do it, you dont have to" advertisment
Old 04-22-2008   #12
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, like Tommy not drinking in Vice City, but thats obviously out the window with Niko.
AstroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #13
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

heh if there was one character id want to return it would be "The truth" would be a nice touch to do some drugs... possibly you can but who knows.. i'm sure npc's will.. they have them hanging out n alleys and doing other real life stuff like playing the saxophone and tai chi so they will probably stick a bum with a crack pipe down an alley or two lol
Old 04-22-2008   #14
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i think i read in an ign interview
that there would be no drugs for niko but he can definintely get drunk and once that happens his screen gets all blurry and he can even pass out
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #15
owned_by_gta
Nick

i wonder if you and your freinds online can go to th bar togther and get drunk lol then drive ,wreck,and kill everyone hahahaha that'd be great!