Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Australian ones I see, I didn't realise Mario Kart Wii was out there but I see it is.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #3
j_harvill

j_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to beholdj_harvill is a splendid one to behold
thats badass
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #4
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It is a shame they didn't take a photo of the back of the CD. :S
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #5
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I had been wondering how they would package it. Thanks for these.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #6
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like some stores shipments are allready arriving just a matter of time befor someone decides to nab one and then Spoilers galore
Old 04-22-2008   #7
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
they look the same as 360 spec. ed.
Old 04-22-2008   #8
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
SO NICE! I cannot wait for this game, great pics man!

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #9
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, why is the game box so big? I figured it would all come inside the dufflebag.
AstroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by owned_by_gta View Post
they look the same as 360 spec. ed.
Both are the same except for the obvious art cover branding and the game disc.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #11
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroFan View Post
Wow, why is the game box so big? I figured it would all come inside the dufflebag.
it looks about the size of the safety deposit box.. so everything is probably inside of that and the duffel bag is probably folded up
Old 04-22-2008   #12
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
thanks for these man these are great and its nice to see lola on the front, im gonna save my box for future *eats skittles*
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #13
crobert0247
Newbie Member

crobert0247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely stunning game box for the SE

Liberty City Peds!
crobert0247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #14
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
There's no way that I could resist stealing a copy if I worked at a store like that.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #15
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Hmmm...Maybe I'll keep my 360 SE. I was serious about canceling it because I need a DualShock 3 and a headset in time for GTA IV (PS3) and I need $100 to get that stuff. I still might cancel, but it looks cooler than I thought.