Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #31
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
acually they do if i use it without it its burnin up but with intercooler its nice and cool. but i guess it dont matter atleast ill have my xbox longer
Old 04-22-2008   #32
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
"The person who wrote the article is blaitently a PS3 fanboy, knowing there will be way more players on the Xbox 360, (just check the multiplayr forums here, the Xbox 360 gang recruitment has way more posts than the PS3 gang recruitment) and they are trying to persuade people to get in on PS3."

Umm,you don't think that's because umm you know,THERE ARE MORE FUCKING PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WITH 360'S THAN THERE ARE PS3'S? If more people on here had PS3's than they did 360's on this site it would be the other way around.

But like I said,there always has to be some sinister plot.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #33
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
good point jonnyrodz
Old 04-22-2008   #34
BulletofHell
Awesome User

BulletofHell is on a distinguished roadBulletofHell is on a distinguished road
I got the one red ring yesterday.

My dad took the XBOX apart, sodered some shit in, heat gunned some other shit, put it back together, forwarded some ports on our modem, and bang. It's working fine.

Here I come GTA IV!
Old 04-22-2008   #35
owned_by_gta
Nick

haha youre lucky your dad is good at that stuff my dads a contractor so he would just take it apart and leave
Old 04-22-2008   #36
owned_by_gta
Nick

i remember my original plain xbox had rust in it cuz it was on the curb cuz the people got evicted and i took it then it worked real good and then the tray wouldnt open so i forced it open and it kept working then it got the ring of death like 50 times. ring of death doesnt always mean bad.the day i got my 360 it got it....it was only cuz the power chord wasnt in all the way. its a smart machine always fixing my mistakes lol
Old 04-22-2008   #37
-JB-
Newbie Member

-JB- is an unknown quantity at this point
No, no NO. That article is full of FAIL. Trying to start controversy, and get some readers for a site no-one has ever heard of :S
-JB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #38
owned_by_gta
Nick

so its just more people trying to make microsoft look bad?
Old 04-22-2008   #39
unFunGames
Newbie Member

unFunGames can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nemesis:. View Post
Yeah, quite an interesting read earlier on.

Wtf, their speculating on a known fact, how can any legal case come out of it, it is possible with the amount of 360 people who wiil actually be playing GTA IV from release date, and possibly for quite a few hours each day that week.
Not true....they're going to get the rumor spread that "playing GTA4 on the 360 gives you 3 red lights"...that's exactly what's going to come from that article.
unFunGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #40
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by unFunGames View Post
Not true....they're going to get the rumor spread that "playing GTA4 on the 360 gives you 3 red lights"...that's exactly what's going to come from that article.

Like I said before,there has to be some sort of sinister plot.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #41
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I've played games like Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, and Rainbow Six Vegas for hours at a time, ~10 easily. I don't use an intercooler because it's more likely to damage the console, I just have it upright with 6 inches of airspace on either side, and even then it's next to my PC. I've never had a single problem, and I've gotten it hot as a space heater.

Either I have a magical 360 or I'm just responsible with my electronics.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #42
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Who the hell are these fools. they sound a little fan boyish. using the word "disaster" so many times.
Old 04-22-2008   #43
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
I've played games like Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, and Rainbow Six Vegas for hours at a time, ~10 easily. I don't use an intercooler because it's more likely to damage the console, I just have it upright with 6 inches of airspace on either side, and even then it's next to my PC. I've never had a single problem, and I've gotten it hot as a space heater.

Either I have a magical 360 or I'm just responsible with my electronics.
Same here. Yeah I had one go RROD on me. But it happens. I got it replaced. New one works fine.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #44
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
These are some stupid people. Even the heading sounds stupid.
Old 04-22-2008   #45
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
my xbox360 lasted about a year before the RROD came. most people say it took them two weeks to get their system fixed or replaced, but honestly, i sent my xbox360 in to them on friday. on tuesday, i got it back as good as new. its worked perfectly fine since then. i actually spent more time trying to fix it myself, then microsoft spent fixing it and shipping it back.
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote