Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2008   #16
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I have an Elite so I'm all good.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #17
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
i wouldn't worry your house'll burn down long before then..
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #18
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
People who smoke are really screwed in GTA cause they may die of lung cancer at any moment. Not to mention people who drive cars. Dear lord!
________
Stratosphere

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 08:00 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #19
cT Riot
- Chaos Theory, cT -
Newbie Member

cT Riot is an unknown quantity at this point
RRoD is something everyone is scared of, when Halo 3 came out, I was praying when i opened the disktray that I wouldn't see the RRoD, luckily I didn't. Opening the disktray for GTA IV will be even worse.

The person who wrote the article is blaitently a PS3 fanboy, knowing there will be way more players on the Xbox 360, (just check the multiplayr forums here, the Xbox 360 gang recruitment has way more posts than the PS3 gang recruitment) and they are trying to persuade people to get in on PS3.

Unfortunately for people who were persuaded, pre-orders have stopped as shops are worried they won't get enough in, so yeah, gameplayer.who? FAIL.
cT Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #20
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, that article is ridiculous.. I've put countless hours into halo 3, and many other games on my console. Plus I had it for a pretty long time now. I never had one single problem with it(thank god)

But anyway, I personally think thats retarded they wrote an article on RRoD.

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #21
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
/facepalm

Read it again people, it's saying Microsoft might have an issue on their hands, not Xbox 360 players. Why are people getting all offended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJagoff View Post
People who smoke are really screwed in GTA cause they may die of lung cancer at any moment. Not to mention people who drive cars. Dear lord!
That's a good point. (:
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #22
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
I wonder how many of you would be saying what you're saying had that article said PS3 owners will be screwed when they play GTA IV
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #23
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRodz View Post
I wonder how many of you would be saying what you're saying had that article said PS3 owners will be screwed when they play GTA IV
Remembering of course that this hypothetical article would not say PS3 owners would be screwed, but that Sony would be.

I'm out.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #24
aztk

aztk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I have an Elite so I'm all good.
I have the Elite too... Can the RROD happen on the Elite? I've always wondered. I bought mine in September 07
aztk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #25
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztk View Post
I have the Elite too... Can the RROD happen on the Elite? I've always wondered. I bought mine in September 07
It happened to my brothers Elite.
Old 04-22-2008   #26
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
if you dust your 360 once a week and have an intercooler it will be fine and dandy yall.and try to give it a break every 3hours or so.
something that pisses me off is that the game cases break games when you pop them back in because i have the orange box and its cracked in the middle but it still works thank god! but i hope it doesnt happen to gtaIV i hope the cases are alittle looser

Last edited by owned_by_gta; 04-22-2008 at 07:53 AM..
owned_by_gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #27
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by owned_by_gta View Post
if you dust your 360 once a week and have an intercooler it will be fine and dandy yall.and try to give it a break every 3hours or so.
That doesn't have a damn thing to do with whether or not your system dies.
Old 04-22-2008   #28
owned_by_gta
Nick

owned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished roadowned_by_gta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cT Riot View Post
RRoD is something everyone is scared of, when Halo 3 came out, I was praying when i opened the disktray that I wouldn't see the RRoD, luckily I didn't. Opening the disktray for GTA IV will be even worse.

The person who wrote the article is blaitently a PS3 fanboy, knowing there will be way more players on the Xbox 360, (just check the multiplayr forums here, the Xbox 360 gang recruitment has way more posts than the PS3 gang recruitment) and they are trying to persuade people to get in on PS3.

Unfortunately for people who were persuaded, pre-orders have stopped as shops are worried they won't get enough in, so yeah, gameplayer.who? FAIL.
yea i kno and if you look at the poll archive more people are planing to buy gtaIV for the 360
i mean ps3 is good i have one but the online server is crap.
microsoft will always be better than sony's server
Old 04-22-2008   #29
JacKtEk
Dirtier than the rest

JacKtEk is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah dude, infact I think those trash intercooler things don't help one bit.

PSN : JacKtEk - X360 : JacKtEk v2
JacKtEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #30
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cT Riot View Post

Yeah,because anybody who says anything negative about the 360 being shoddy,they have to be a PS3 fanboy.

Seriously,people like you make me fuckin sick. Instead of reading that and just being like "whatever",oh it's got to be a sinister plot to persuade someone to go the other way. Fuckin idiot.