View Poll Results: Do you like roman?
No I love roman 21 31.34%
I could care less 35 52.24%
Dead first chance I get 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2008   #1
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
Do you like roman?

I'm not saying I hate him...But would anybody care if he died? I won't kill him but if the cops get him. Would you risk failing the mission to keep him alive?
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #2
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
I dunno about you but I pretty much don't know shit about him yet. I mean he seems like a dirt bag kinda guy but with a good heart? i dunno. We'll see.
Old 04-21-2008   #3
AstroFan

AstroFan is an unknown quantity at this point
I havent seen enough, but I think he will make for a great comedic partner. I have a suspicion he will die, but if he turns out how I imagine, I hope he sticks around.
AstroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #4
NeikoownsLC

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
From what we know. He puts niko in alot of danger and flat out lies to him. And in his trailer he seems kind of sexist/Paranoid
Old 04-21-2008   #5
AstroFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeikoownsLC View Post
From what we know. He puts niko in alot of danger and flat out lies to him. And in his trailer he seems kind of sexist/Paranoid
If Niko wasnt in danger there would be no GTA IV, he needs to be in danger. lol
Old 04-21-2008   #6
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
He's a vital part of the story, without him Niko wouldn't be in Liberty and the game would never fictionally take place! So of course I like him.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #7
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I know nothing about the characters other than what we all know. Im not going to judge anything until im in the story.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #8
NeikoownsLC

I don't mean to offend anyone. But you need to know more?Its like hitler i see him i make a choice. I don't need more info. i hear a guy for two minutes I make a choice. shouldn't be that hard.

like tenpenny. I read a preview and I knew he had to die.or did it take you an hour to figure that out?

Edited by .:nemesis:. - Double post merged.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-21-2008 at 08:40 PM..
Old 04-21-2008   #9
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I don't mean to offend anyone. But you need to know more?Its like hitler i see him i make a choice. I don't need more info. i hear a guy for two minutes I make a choice. shouldn't be that hard.
It's more complicated than that. I mean, christ, obviously Tenpenny was gonna be the big bad guy, but Roman doesn't seem to have that. He seems to be the catalyst for Nico's arrival, and perhaps partner in crime.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #10
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
no

hahaha, but seriously the guy looks like a rat, and I'm going to off him the the first chance i get
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #11
AstroFan

Quote:

Who are you comparing to Hitler? Roman or yourself?
Old 04-21-2008   #12
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Can't really judge him by what you read, ask this after the game is released and you might get a better response.

And...

NeikoownsLC, please use the feature to add to your previous post, no double posting allowed.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #13
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling if he dies in the game, Niko will be the one killing him. He traveled halfway around the world because that cowardly son of a bitch lied and can't handle himself.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #14
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
I like him, seems like a nice fellow, but also seems like a guy that's always going to be strapped for cash and asking for favors, so his charm will probably wear thin pretty quick.
Old 04-21-2008   #15
AstroFan

I think Roman will be a lovable fool, and I think there will be a strong bond between the cousins.