Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
New GTA IV mural in Los Angeles (plus a look at the past)

As I was driving home the other day I saw a familiar face in the corner of my eye and did a double-take. There is a new GTA IV mural (or maybe you can call it three murals?) in Los Angeles, California at the Hotel Figueroa in Downtown. Here is a shot of it:

You can view the rest at the bottom of my Downtown LA set if you care too, but they're all the same

Anyway, after seeing this I was inspired to compile past and present GTA IV advertisements in one spot. We're still working on it (getting some more photographs and also getting the television spots up), but you can see our progress on the new GTA IV Marketing page at GTAGaming.

Enjoy!
Old 04-21-2008   #2
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
cool, the biggest mural yet!

Thats alot of paint, unless they wallpaperd it up
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Nope, it was definitely painted. On Friday only half of Lola was done, so I was amazed to see that it was complete today.
Old 04-21-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they are amazing. Well done to the artist
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
There's more than one person to congratulate on these. The painters have to get this right, so they should get a lot of kudos for pulling it off so well.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #6
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of

Bethune, France.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #7
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
I think as part of the 50 million microsoft gave rockstar they must have paid for exclusivity on the advertising, because every advert I have seen like the tv one and that one there in france only lists xbox format. I havent seen a ps3 ad yet.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #8
dino_martini
Newbie Member

dino_martini is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish they would do something like that in my city. Oh well. There will never be a GTA - Calgary
dino_martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #9
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
they have some gta iv ads on the sides of some buses where i live
ill try an take some pics of em

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #10
crobert0247
Newbie Member

crobert0247 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure the Hollywood executives are happy with these murals! Say bye bye Ironman!

Liberty City Peds!
crobert0247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Rockstar have never done this before it shows they are really happy with the game and hoping the game does will when it comes out
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote