Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008   #16
lalala

lalala is an unknown quantity at this point
i just saw GAME website Special Editions still available for launch day. WOW how many they got?!?!?! + Branches all over uk. millions billions trillions!!

Edit. just saw other thread. XBOX version is gone!! only PS3 users can get them

Last edited by lalala; 04-21-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: dunno
lalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #17
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation UPDATE - New E-Mail

Quote:
Dear Mr X,

Order number(s): xxxxxxxx

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Grand Theft Auto IV is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Grand Theft Auto IV, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your credit / debit card will be charged upon despatch of your order. Also, if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your account at this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Tracking: Click on the following link to track your order online, or go to "Order Tracking" on the site:
http://www.game.co.uk/help/OrderTrac...surname=xxxxxx

Contact Us:
E-mail: customerservices@game.co.uk
Telephone: +44 (0)871 200 1221 (*Calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and some networks may be higher)
Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.

Thank you for shopping with game.co.uk
Just got that email so they are going to take the money and have given me a tracking link which doesnt work yet.

so Ill update the thread if i get an E-Mail that confirms dispatch

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Last edited by Nizam786; 04-22-2008 at 10:08 AM..
Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #18
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam786 View Post
Game just sent me taht e-mail so tehy will probably be sending it out on the friday and giving evryone who ordered online a good chance to get it on the Monday 28th.
GAME and every other UK online retailer have signed an agreement that says they must not send the game out until Monday, meaning that the earliest anyone is going to get this game is Tuesday, April 29th.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #19
MGS4474
Newbie Member

MGS4474 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
GAME and every other UK online retailer have signed an agreement that says they must not send the game out until Monday, meaning that the earliest anyone is going to get this game is Tuesday, April 29th.
I Might add that that has not been confirmed from a reliable sorce
MGS4474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #20
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
dude, seriously? you got a link to this?

if so, Royal Mail better live up to thier 1st class 1 working day, because i will be super pissed if it doesnt come on Tues...

Quote:
I Might add that that has not been confirmed from a reliable sorce
i should hope so, Rockstar can't do that really, we have paid to get it on Release day, they need to give it more than 1 day or they are going to get some pissed off customers
Old 04-22-2008   #21
MGS4474
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
dude, seriously? you got a link to this?

if so, Royal Mail better live up to thier 1st class 1 working day, because i will be super pissed if it doesnt come on Tues...

i should hope so, Rockstar can't do that really, we have paid to get it on Release day, they need to give it more than 1 day or they are going to get some pissed off customers
Theres a link around but i can say this its a website i have never seen in my life. infact i asked game about this they wonderd what i was going on about.
Old 04-22-2008   #22
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The source is ShopTo who are a major online retailer. I have to say that there is no doubt in my mind that this is legitimate. Sorry guys, your games won't be shipping until Monday.
Old 04-22-2008   #23
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Quote:
The source is ShopTo who are a major online retailer. I have to say that there is no doubt in my mind that this is legitimate. Sorry guys, your games won't be shipping until Monday.
but that cuts it very very short so GAME is gonna be paying for special delivery or recorded delivery or Courier coz if i dont get this on at least release date im not gonna be happy

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-22-2008   #24
Neil

It's not uncommon for these places to send out the day before on major releases. In most cases, the game will arrive the next day with Royal Mail First Class, so you should be fine.
Old 04-22-2008   #25
MGS4474
Newbie Member

Quote:
huh a majour retailer cant be that major i havent seen them before nor do i know any one that has sorry but maybe that agreement for them only.
Old 04-22-2008   #26
MGS4474
Newbie Member

Quote:
It's not uncommon for these places to send out the day before on major releases. In most cases, the game will arrive the next day with Royal Mail First Class, so you should be fine.

and to those that have 1-2 days shipping kk then.
Old 04-22-2008   #27
Neil

Quote:
We aim to deliver most First Class mail by the next working day, including Saturdays.
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...00029#28300227
Old 04-22-2008   #28
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
sooo, there is a small chance of getting the game friday-monday?
cjsbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #29
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

my dad works in the post office and i know they aim to get it the next working day but sometimes it doesnt happen but if GAME sent it special delivery its guaranteed next day and would keep up GAMEs garantee of a release date delivery.

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-22-2008   #30
BamBooUK

BamBooUK is on a distinguished roadBamBooUK is on a distinguished road
I havn't got the email from GAME yet I ordered PS3 regular version on 25th January.