Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008   #16
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
No can do my fellow arsenal supporter cause dont want to much heat on his shop
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #17
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
D'OH!

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #18
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Someone else posted on a different thread about locked achievements, whats the likelyness of that happening on gta ??
Cause if im getting it early i dont want my achievements locked that would piss me off big time
Old 04-20-2008   #19
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

i dont they will be locked --- that would be stupid

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-20-2008   #20
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Even with the few days extra i still doubt ill be one of the people to get keys to the city, all because i care more about enjoying the game at my own pace, im not even gonna try for the 30 hour gameplay achievement if i get it i do if not ill get it second play through or even third
Old 04-20-2008   #21
RichardNixon
Newbie Member

RichardNixon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro View Post
Someone else posted on a different thread about locked achievements, whats the likelyness of that happening on gta ??
Cause if im getting it early i dont want my achievements locked that would piss me off big time
Then maybe you shouldn't get it early?
RichardNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #22
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
if you do get it early, just dont go online, its not like there will be anyone to play against online anyway, and it means that Microsoft/Rockstar can't tell you are playing it. just to be on the safe side.

or yeah as others are saying, can't you just wait like the rest of us? it won't make any difference to the game if you have to wait a couple more days
Old 04-20-2008   #23
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Yeah i could just easily wait but if you could have a copy of gta this thursday or friday would you ??

and i wasn't gonna go online with it im not THAT stupid
Old 04-20-2008   #24
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I think I'll just wait until next Tuesday.
Old 04-20-2008   #25
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro View Post
i wasn't gonna go online with it im not THAT stupid
im that stupid! ='[

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Old 04-20-2008   #26
Mazzlow
DUE TO AIDS

Mazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of lightMazzlow is a glorious beacon of light
I move to ban "I'm getting IV early" or "Who's getting IV early?" type of threads.

Also, I move to ban people that have the exact same avatar as me.
Mazzlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #27
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam786 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro
i wasn't gonna go online with it im not THAT stupid
im that stupid! ='[
who is this... THAT u speak of?
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #28
Groundogg
Newbie Member

Groundogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizam786 View Post
where mite this shop be in london havok? i might pay you and your friend a visit, if i may?
Try any local GAME shop. I always get my games two days before release, however with a big title like GTA, I don't think they'll do it. They didn't with Halo, for me at least.
Old 04-20-2008   #29
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
Tha only reason someone would get it early is just so they could say they got GTa like 3 hours before it got out or some shyt
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #30
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal View Post
Tha only reason someone would get it early is just so they could say they got GTa like 3 hours before it got out or some shyt
just so they can brag u mean?

yeah alot of my friends do that
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote