Old 01-31-2009   #1
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
programs to use to mod gta 1

to mod gta 1 i got this program to mod various graphics in gta, like people, cars, walls and stuff thats good but since its a free version i cant add new things....just mod and replace them

i sent email asking if they still continue selling the program but i got no reply....i guess not

so does anyone know any good gta 1 programs to mod cars, rename cars, add new cars, add new textures, add new items at all without having to mod and replace old ones (i dont mind doing this but its still limited)

im more concerned for the cars really, i really would be better off being able to make new ones and to rename them also this way i could have multiple cars of the same type just different graphics (like the mechanicle stuff i put on them) as opposed to just different colours of the same model the free version offers. same with peds...all i can do is have one and give him different shirts to make new people...i want to make peds so i can have different clothing on them

the program im using is gtacars...i expect this i can do what i want but id have to pay and dont wanna run the risk if its no longer being able to be baught...cus i got no email back -_-
Old 01-31-2009   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
I found a website for you, I think it has the programs to edit, I'm not sure:

http://projectcerbera.com/gta/1/tutorials/editors
Old 02-02-2009   #3
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
cool thanks, ill check it out