Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #1
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Police Search Area

so, im sure you've seen it in the pic by now..

Its exactly what i was expecting to see. a circle for search area, also with the police locations so you know where they are so u can escape.

what do u think about it?

and just think, that search area is only one star, think of 4, or 6 stars! thats gonna be difficult to escape, however police work differently in this game. They only search for u, they dont necessarily know your exact location. But when they find you, you better do something cuz they're known to be extremely tough this time!
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
its been explained to death , we already knew what it would be like
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #3
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
yea at first i thought this game was gonna be too realistic..but form some of the newer pics and comercials...itll be like playin gta3 all over again
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Man, thanks for posting this

I never would of noticed the icons
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #5
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Awesome find. I never noticed that.
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I knew that, but Im shocked how people didn't realize the icons on the radar....
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I still think you guys think this is going to be too easy. I can't wait for you guys to be "OMG THE AI IS TOO HARD THIS GAME SUCKS"
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #8
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
I still think you guys think this is going to be too easy. I can't wait for you guys to be "OMG THE AI IS TOO HARD THIS GAME SUCKS"
Hahaha, yeah, that'll be me. "Jesus Christ! Saints Row was so much easier..."
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #9
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
its been explained to death , we already knew what it would be like
yeah, explained, not shown. and yes, alot of us assumed we knew what it would be like, but now all of us know 100% of what it really looks like
killahmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #10
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
I knew that, but Im shocked how people didn't realize the icons on the radar....
Everybody isn't has deep into it as you are.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Notice some of the police icons are blue, or may be the color is splashing blue <-> red continuously.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #12
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
thankgod they did this we need a realistic AI for the game its more realistic, i couldnt be standing anything like san andreas chases... play like you would in real life thats what i do and i rarely die
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #13
silverskull_86
Newbie Member

silverskull_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahmatic View Post
Some others may be unhappy that the Police search radius has been explained to death, but as you yourself said, we haven't had a visual representation of it. So thanks for putting it together. I honestly didn't notice the icons marking where the police are, but I'm definately glad they're there. It'll be great planning an escape route, only for it to go to hell right as you think you've made an escape.
silverskull_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #14
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
just thinking back to driver 3, its actually a similar system for police notoriety. and some of the reviewers thought it was too hard or something....well the probably just sucked at the game. to be fair ive never had too much trouble with many games at all, sure challenges but i wouldn't complain about it i would praise it!
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #15
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakenz View Post
just thinking back to driver 3, its actually a similar system for police notoriety. and some of the reviewers thought it was too hard or something....well the probably just sucked at the game. to be fair ive never had too much trouble with many games at all, sure challenges but i wouldn't complain about it i would praise it!
Actually to me when i first saw/heard about it, i thought of Scarface. It looks like its going to be the same as it was one SF. you have the search radius, each time you level goes up, the search radius widens, and you get where the nearest cop is.
gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote